• Stitches • 4

I wake up to my alarm playing 'Try Hard' by 5SOS! I like their songs really!

I hopped out of my bed and took a shower. I didn't wash my hair because I did that last night, but I shaved and washed my face!

When I got out I put a little bit of waterproof makeup and my favorite bikini it was bright pink with a blue outline.

I was kinda scared because I'm not the skinny but not the fattest... What if he's friends don't like me!? Speaking about Conner... I feel like I knew him from somewhere!

I forgot about it and then Conner text me about my address. I texted him back what it was and he said he'll be here In 20 minutes!

I started getting more scared and nervous! Ugh he said a lot of he's friends! What if they don't like me? What if I make a fool of myself?

"Ring" the door went! I jumped a little! Shit he's here! Calm down Joellyn. It's okay to be okay! I got my bag and put my sunglasses on. Then I ran down stairs and open the door to see Conner and someone else.

"Hey Jo!" He said hugging me.

"Oh hey! Who's your friend?" I asked because I'm really curious.

"Oh this is Ricky!" He said

I put my hand out " hi I'm-" I was cut off by a bone crushing hug from Ricky!

"Haha it's nice to meet you Ricky!" I said then he let go.

"I'm just really friendly! I love meeting new people!" He said man, he's just like Conner.

"Well let's get this party started!!!!" Conner yelled and ran to he's car. I just laughed and locked my house and ran with them.

Today was going to be good! I'm not so nervous anymore! "You know Joellyn you're going to be the life of the party!" I thought to myself.

We got into the car and there were two more people in the back. I open the back car door and got it.

"Hey I'm Jo!" I said to them. Man, I think there friendliness it rubbing off to me!

"hey I'm kian and that's Jc" they said. God they are all so cute!

With that the car started and Ricky turned on the radio and 'Trap Queen' by Fetty Wap came on!

"IM LIKE HEY WHATS UP HELLO!" Kian yelled in my ear. I looked at him weird.

"wait you don't know this song?" He said confused.

"Nope" I said popping the p.

"Omg have you been in a cave the last 10 years!?" Jc yelled at me. I just laughed and looked out the window. Man, I hope today goes well.