• Stitches • 2

Once I got to my work I went right to the dogs. Today was my day to give them baths but it's okay I love all animals! I was giving 3 baby Rottweilers a bath at the time.

It was all fun and games till the one wanted to jump out of the little kiddie pool we had for the baths. That's when all three of them got out. I had two in my hands and the other hanging off my foot that's when I heard a laugh. When I tried to turn around i fell into the tub.

"oh my, I'm so sorry!" Said the guy who was laughing at me.

"Umm... It's okay" I said not looking at him but then he took out his hand to help me up.

"I'm Conner" he said. It's weird no one ever talks to me. He looked very familiar...

"I'm Jo.." I said looking down. Why does my anxiety have to kick in!!! Ugh what do I do? What do I say? God, no one has every talked to me so nicely!

"Okay hey! So I'm here to help out! You know as a summer job." He said. It's weird he is very friendly!

"Oh umm... Okay well I have to finish with these.." I pause and looked down at the dogs " and then I'll help you with the paper work and stuff like that!" I said. Wow this guys has a thing with other people! That's the most I have ever talked to someone this year!

"Great! That's sounds amazing! Hey do you want some help?!" He asked me.

"Sure" I smiled at him! I real smile! Well I had a feeling me and him will be great friends. Well if he doesn't leave me.. With all my problems...