• Stitches • 3

When I got home my mom still wasn't home. I was thinking about Conner. Why would he ever talk to me? Ugh I'm a loser I bet he'll leave me? Ugh Joellyn! Even my mind is a dick to me!

I pushed away the thoughts and went to my room to take a shower. That's when the sad part happens. I got in there I took out my extension chip ins and I took my contact out. I said contact because I have "Heterochromia iridium" (that's when someone as two different colored eyes) I have a bright blue one and hazel one. It's weird how I try my hardest to fit in... But I just get pushed out...

I went into the hot shower thinking about everything. Then I look down and see the make up on my arms are washing off. The scars. I have to cover then because if I don't I'll get bullied even more. I shake the thought out of my head and finished with my shower.

After my shower I dry off and change into black leggings and a big t-shirt with white shocks. I let my short hair dry off a little and then put it into a bun.

It's Friday night so I just stay up watching "Oranges is the New Black"! But I'm almost over with it! *tear* but it's okay because Ruby Rose is 😍.

I was about to get up and put my face wash on because I do have a little bit of acne. But then my phone started ringing. It was an unknown number but knowing me I answered it, even if it was an axe murder! ^.^

"hello?" I said waiting for a reply.

"Hey! Is this Jo?" And with that I knew who it was.

"Yes Conner, it is!" I said

"WOW! How did you know it was meeeee!?!!" He said carrying the e's!

"Haha. Because I don't no anyone else! And you're really friendly so it's easy to know its you!" I said with a laugh.

"You're a smart girl!" He said

"Wait! How did you get my number" I said curiously

"Oh... About that... Hah I asked the people who work at the animal shelter! You know, because we are besties!" He said.

"Oh okay! Haha well you called?!" I said

"Oh yeah I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tomorrow! A lot of my friends are coming here and we all want to go to the beach. So I'm inviting you!" He said very excitedly.

"Well idk..." I said. I was so nervous! I've never had been involved with stuff like this!

"Come on Jo!! It'll be fun! And everyone is so nice!" He said begging

"I guess! Why not" I said. Shit what? Joellyn why? Ugh you dumbass!!

" Okay amazing! I'll pick you up tomorrow around 9? Okay just text me your address" he said.

"Okay bye Conner!" I said and with that I hung up!

I got up and jumped around! Yes I have friends!!! So I went to my computer and went to YouTube to find a good song to dance around with! Then 'don't wait' by Joey Graceffa came on!!

Well... Let's just say I love YouTubers! My main is Tyler Oakley! 👌🏻 he's bae!

An hour passed with my dancing and singing around! Haha but it was late so I turned the lights off and got into bed. I like background noise so I put a lame scary movie on Netflix and fell asleep.

///////
I'm just going to wait till people really read this... Because what if I write it and no one reads it! 😂 awkward!!!!!
///////