24 - Frenemies

I couldn't take it anymore. I move over and hug him tight, pulling his head into my chest. He just kept bawling like a baby. And it hurt a lot. He wrapped his arms around my waist and squeezed me as if he was scared to let me go. I started to rub his back, hoping it would calm him down but it didn't. He kept whispering "im sorry" repeatedly.

"Jimin...?"

Nothing...

"Hey chim..."

Nothing again

"Bobo...please...just look at me..." i whisper

This time he listened...he barely looked up at me, eyes filled with tears.

"Its not your fault jimin...i don't blame you for any of it...you can't control things life has to throw at you. But you are right...maybe if you didn't tell them to stay back, i wouldn't have to choose. Then again, i would have never known i could fight or fire a gun. I wouldn't have come here...i wouldnt have known about all of this...and most importantly..." i chuckle "i would still have that chubby tummy of yours to use as my pillow when tae kicks me into the living room"

Im glad that made him laugh. Weakly or not, it was something.

"You mean it moon?"

"Always... now...why the hell are you crying again?"i tease

"Oh pfft...im fine..." he jokes back,still sniffling

I wipe his tears away with my thumbs and sit up, pushing him gently off of me.

"Damn it...im gonna need to change too now...is this payback for earlier mister?!?!" i scold at him, not even trying to hold my laughter

"Guilty as charged princess"he quipped, laughing with me.

—-----

I go into my room, leaving jimin is his, and change into the first oversized top i found and went back into his room

"I'm back!!"

"No way really? I thought you were tannie..." he says sarcastically...

This little shit....

I run to the bed, jump onto him and start tickling him

"ACK! LUNA G-GET OFF Y-YOU MANIAC!! I-I WAS J-JOKING!!!!!" he shouts between laughs

I decide to let him breath and roll off of him, and lay down next to him...

"Serves you right...im tannie?...as if...that dog may be cute but he's not me..." i mumble.

Unfortunately, when he said that he would attack me earlier if i tickled him again,...he wasn't kidding...and it completely slipped my mind. The next thing i knew, he was on top of me, holding my hands together and tickling me with no mercy.

"AHHH JIMINNNNN GETOFF GET OFF GET OFFFFF!!!!" i squeal and yell, trying to pry my hands the one he's holding them with.

"Not a chance you weirdo" he giggles and tickles me a bit logner before finally leting me breathe.

"I...HATE....YOU!..." i wheeze out between breathes, glaring at him as he smiled as if he was satisfied with his mischief.

I was still catching my breath when i see tae pass the door and head to his room.

"HEY! KIM TAEHYUNG"i yell out

He stopped dead in his tracks. And he knew exactly why. I. NEVER. EVER. use his full name. Not when we're talking, not when i mention him. Its just tae or taehyung nothing more nothing less...and he knew i was pissed at him.

He walked into the room. i sat up. Jimin was confused.

"Tae...we need to talk..."i say to him

"I'm all ears lunes... what do you wan-"

"Kim taehyung...why are you being such a bitch to jimin?" i cut him off

"Luna...watch the language..." he mumbles, starting to get angry a little. Good.

"I know everything that happened that day...i know why you blame him for our parents deaths...but its not his fault. And I am NOT a freaking five year old to "watch my language"...if anything...you're acting like a five year old..."

I got off the bed and stepped towards him.

"You're the one blaming jimin for everything. He didn't even do anything! It wasn't his fault! So why the hell are you being such a stuck up lit-" i get cut off by jimin

"Luna. sit. and calm down." he says, holding my hand gently

"Jimin stop. Stop stepping into everything..." tae says angrily.

"THIS IS WHAT I MEAN!" i yell at him "you guys were and are best friends....stop this tae...."

He sighs "its not that easy moon"

"Then try...for me..."

"Fine..." he mumbles