Mia's outburst

SEASON THREE

THE RIVALRY BETWEEN THE SISTERS CONTINUES.........

Sophia's words was echoing in Bella's mind, and she suddenly heard a gravely voice in her head telling her to kill herself. There is nothing left for her anymore, a life without her father, is pointless. She thought.

"What is the quickest way to die?"

Her mind was racing through a number of methods of commiting suicide, "poison?" , "Electrocution?" Or, "drowning"

And she noticed the knife in the bowl of fruits she threw away, and she stepped out of bed eager to lay her hand on it. While she approaches it, she was shaking in sorrow as a lot of memories of her and Jansen as father and daughter came flooding through her mind.

"Daddy..., " She howled and wearily dropped to her knees besides the knife. Her hand was shivering as she reached out to it, and when her hand grasped it, she pointed the knife towards her hesitating murdering herself. The poor girl was hopeless, and helpless against her thoughts, and Sophia's words echoing in her mind.

"Maybe she was right, " Bella thought, "it's best to end to all, to put an end to the suffering." And she brought the knife closer to her tummy, and she did not hesitate anymore, she quickly plunged the knife into her body and she jerked as a throbbing pain suddenly grips her. Afterwards, a pool of blood started streaming from her tummy dripping on the floor.

The knife was still clutched in her trembling hand, the pain of her decision etched in her pale, contorted face. Her once vibrant clothes are now drenched in crimson, as the life slowly drains from her body. Her eyes, once bright and full of hope, are now glassy and distant, staring blankly into the void.

While Bella wearily lays on the floor, bitter tears rolled out of her eyes in streams thinking of Mia, and the trauma she would be in once she learns about her demise. "I'm sorry mum." She mumbled too weak to speak properly.

Her eyes suddenly shut completely, her hands no longer moving as if life was no more in her. Her skin turned pallid, her lips tinged with blue.

The knife glistened with her blood, and a pool of crimson spreaded beneath her.

Several minutes after, Mia and Mark approached Bella's ward, and Mia screamed in horror and extreme shock catching a glimpse of Bella on the floor bathed in blood, and a knife planted in her tummy.

"Bella...!", Her hands were fidgeting at her sides unsteadily, and she ran to her, "Bella my daughter.." she shook her trying to awake her but Bella was still motionless and her body was looking so cold and stiff as if she was already a corpse.

Mia panicked and she screamed louder her voice called the attention of the few nurses passing by, and even the patients at the other wards. Everyone was utterly confused and wondering what the screams is all about.

When the nurses stepped into Bella's ward, they were stunned and immediately panicked when they saw her.

"Oh my goodness!"

Bella was immediately rushed into the Intensive Care Unit and a bunch of nurses and doctors were attending to her. Her condition was very critical, the doctors and nurses had been attending to her for six hours.

Mia was so restless, and distraught she wouldn't stop pacing in the hall, and her eyes were getting very sore, red and puffy with tears.
Mark placed his comforting hands on her shoulders consoling her lovingly, and she howled to him, "I won't be able to bear it if my daughter doesn't make it. I spent my life raising her, looking after her, I can't afford to lose my baby."

"Why is all these bad things happening to me Mark? First, it was Jansen, and now, Bella? Could heaven just take my life instead than torturing my soul? Why me? Why?"