77

。⋆୨୧˚

i knew the moment i saw you,
pink camellias bloomed in my heart

i'll never forget you, as what the flower say

Elsie Lorraine, this is all for you.

。⋆୨୧˚

page 01

the letter i wrote when we were in eighth grade but was never given to you because you were a stranger.

💌

i never thought that with just a stare, i'd fall for a person until there was you.

hello po ! hindi ko alam kung bakit naghe-hello pa ako e malayo yung posibilidad na mabibigay ko pa saiyo ito pero that doesn't change the fact na umaasa akong mababasa mo to. so before anything else ! hello, i am simone antonette de vera and i like you, the girl sleeping under the tree.

gusto kita, pano? hindi ko alam. probably from the way the sun perfectly hits your face making you scintillate, or the way the leaves softly fall down to your hair, or the way the birds seemed safe with your presence because they remained unguarded as they come close to you,

or maybe the way you were just there.

but because you were there, and you shined, it lead me to you. . . that's why this time, i will shine as well, the way i can hoping that my light will call upon your name.

and by that time, i hope that i know what to you now.

all my love, simone

。⋆୨୧˚

page 30

daffodils; new beginning

because of the dappled sunlight kissing you softly that day, i saw daffodils blooming in the depths of my soul.

you carved a new beginning in me, elsie- with you, and with that, i would like to ask you. . .

although i am not certain when this will end, would you take my hand and be with me until the beginning you created ends?

and when it ends, may you take my hand once again, to begin another one with me?