☆ : 𝐴 𝐹𝑟𝑒𝑠ℎ 𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡

'𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪, ( 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 ). 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙, 𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙤𝙢𝙤.' A yellow-colored card with decorative crayons adorning it was tucked into the bouquet. Your face was also drawn in a comical art style.

It was given to you before you and your family depart for a neighborhood for 'a big change' as your parents claimed.

You didn't understand as to why they would give up a life in a city for this...countryside. Sure, it may look prosperous and abundant with crops and livestock, but there's nothing to compare to the bustling city life you were accustomed to.

Sunlight filtered through the glass pane of the window car, arousing from your slumber as you heard your father and your mother's voices conversing in the backdrop.

"( name ), dear. We're almost there."

"This place is in the middle of nowhere," your mother commented. "I'll have to shop in the next town if that's the case."

"It'll be great, once we get used to it." Your father always sticks to that motto; he even gives the same advice every time. For instance, whenever you switched schools, it didn't cut out for you. Plus, it's getting repetitive and predictable.

Speaking of schools, you spotted a building up ahead. Your father gleams at the sight of it. "Look, dear, there's your new school. Doesn't it look nice?"

"If calling a worn-out structure 'nice', then yeah!" You sarcastically remarked.

Your mother sighed. "It doesn't look bad. Just think of it as vintage."

"Vintage? More like ancient..." You couldn't help but roll your eyes at your mother's attempt to make the school seem more appealing. Vintage or not, you were not looking forward to starting over once again in a new place.

You then noticed flower petals fall from the cushion of the car seat. You gasped as you gathered the petals in your hand and put them back in the bouquet. "My flowers are peeling off...What should I do?"