☆ : 𝐴 𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑?

𝙒𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙗𝙪𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙜 𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙚, 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙬—𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚. I didn't expect to return to this place; what could Chirou want from here?

Instead of the main street leading us to the main entrance, we've entered an alternative route to prevent our presence from being detected...When I said 'our, I meant me and myself.

"Can you move your leg?" Chirou asked. His voice is barely a whisper, probably not to attract unwanted attention. I made an attempt to swing my legs back and forth. Fortunately, my leg responded, unlike earlier. It was frozen and glued to the ground, with no reason attached to it.

It was probably because my body wasn't up to standard in this peculiar realm...Speaking of which, where am I exactly? Chirou didn't disclose any information aside from his name and my condition.

Chirou nodded at my attempt and gently put me down as I stood up for myself. "Feeling good?"

"Good as new," I replied with a hum.

"Perfect." He grabbed my wrist and led me to a garden-like spot. I can see the bridge from here; it was brimming with...creatures that I had never seen before. What are those?

Sensing my inner turmoil and confusion, Chirou replied. "Those are kamis; you may also call them spirits in common terms. They exist in this realm, the realm of spirit."

"S-Spirits?" I repeated, my voice barely above a whisper. Chirou nodded, his expression serious. "Yes, from what you humans know, they inhabit different versions of the mythologies. But the difference is that mythologies are merely fiction, yet they exist in this plane of reality. Some are bad and some are good."

So kamis, or spirits, are real...Ranging from benevolent to malevolent, these spirits coexist in our world yet are unseen by most but ever present.

Arriving by the red bridge, Chirou seemingly shielded you from the rest. His aura shifted into a firm stance. "Hold your breath while we're on the bridge. Even the tiniest of breath will break the spell, and then everyone could see you."