☆ : 𝐷𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝐹𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑠𝑦

𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙪𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙫𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚. The atlas became darker and darker by a minute; the sun is slumbering behind the horizon.

The sun's soft glow seems to soothe his hard-stricken features. "You..."

"You shouldn't be here! Go away." As the boy stepped forward, you could see a sense of clamor brimming within those clear teal eyes of his. "You must leave."

"Can't you ask nicely instead of demanding?" For a cute guy, he's such a pushy little thing, ain't he?

"This is not time for pleasantries," he replied firmly. He abruptly grabbed your wrist and led you away from the bathhouse. "You must leave before the night falls completely. Or else she knows you're here."

You stared at him, dumbfounded. "She? Who and what are you talking about?"

Around you, you saw the entrance of the building light up, followed by the lanterns on the bridge flickering on. The boy tsked under his breath.

"You ask too many questions," he muttered, his grip tightening on your wrist. "Just trust me and follow." As you were pulled further away from the bathhouse, pushing you outside the boundaries of the red bridge.

He's face darkened, glancing back at the bathhouse. His back is facing you. "Leave. You and your parents must cross back to the river. I'll go and distract them."

'My parents? How does he know...?' You wondered. He still saw you standing there like a mindless chicken.

He turned back around and gave you a stern look. "Must I tell you again for your brain to comprehend? Go now!"

You hesitated at that moment, unsure of what the boy was implying, but you heeded his warnings and ran away to find your parents in one of the stalls. The boy glanced back at the building ahead and gently blew a blend of white and teal flower petals from his hands.