Me estoy shiteando

So.. I had another dream about these two gayasses so I have to write it now 🐀🐀

AU name: He ate my heart.

Summary: two gayasses one super gay and freaky the other is just gay freaky and silly

TW: same as always, get a grip dude. Cuss words, might count as angst? A little gorish (if that's even a word) lemon NOT SMUT, JUST LEMON. And uhhh they freaky fr fr so yeah! :3

Mitsuba pov cause I like writing in his pov cause it's easier and I like easy writing, I DO NOT GIVE A FAT FUCKKKKKK:

(They already are dating in this AU cause I lowkey don't wanna write a confession scene rn)

"Kouuuu~" I said as I hugged him from behind. "You smell really good~" I said as I placed my chin on the top of his head. "Did you use new shampoo? I mean the old one was already but this one almost tops mine" I said inhaling that sweet scent.

"Uh yeah it's one that one of my friends got me" he said scratching his cheek. "Hm? Who was it? The radish? Just go on and leave me for her." I scoffed while rolling my eyes. In response Kou just sighed. "I'm not, you're far more important."

I giggled. "I know~ I just like making you mad" I grinned as he grumbled. "You're a real pain in my ass, you know?" He said through clenched teeth. "Well why don't you do something about it?~" I teased. "Like what tie you up?" He said sarcastically.

I walked to the side of his desk "Hmm and what if I like it?" I said leaning in to look into his eyes. "Well then maybe I'll do it" He said in a rather lustrous voice. "Well maybe you should~" I said as he stood up and backed away from me. "What are you doing?" He said with a calculating expression.

"Flirting, I thought it was obvious." I said with a shrug. "I mean why!" He said attempting to cover his face. "Are you blushing?" I said giggling. "Just answer my question, it's not that hard." He said as he sat down on his bed and faced me.

"I want something" I said truthfully. "I knew it. What is it you want?" He asked with a sigh. "You" I said licking my lips. "What's that supposed to mean." He asked rising his eyebrow. "I forgot you're an idiot" I said almost regretting every word I said before.

"I'm saying I've been thinking, how do your lips taste?" I said smiling. "I mean.. wanna find out?" He said as I sat down next to him. "Maybe I do." I said challenging him. "Oh do you?" He said as he placed his hand on my cheek. "Prove it." He said calling my bluff.

"I don't need to prove anything" I said knowing he would chicken out. "So then, you're all talk and no action? Wow that's lame" he said teasing me. "Well.. if you insist.." I said before I leaned in and gave him a little peck on the cheek.

"Pussy." He said before pulling me in and making out with me. I felt his hands in my hair. Feeling his soft gentle embrace made me feel confortable. However, the way the gently slid his tongue between my lips sent chills down my spine.

Sure we had kissed a few times prior but kissing like this was way more intimate than anything I had ever seen or done before. I closed my eyes and allowed him to take the lead since he seemed to know what he was doing.

I gently lifted my hand off my lap and around his neck. I felt his hands softly trace down to my waist. Kou's tongue swished against mine and I felt a moan escape my mouth. I didn't think someone like him was capable of making me feel so desperate and needy.

I wanted to pull away but I felt myself melting into the kiss. I felt like I was losing my breath but I didn't want to pull away. Eventually, Kou pulled away panting slightly. He stared at me and smiled. "You liked that huh, you wouldn't be making that face if you didn't~" he teased. It wasn't until just then that i realized that I was squinting at his lips and licking my own.

I regained my posture and scoffed. "Whatever dumbass" I said slightly flushed. "So you don't want more" he said sarcastically. "And if I do?" I asked attempting to regain my confidence. "Well then I'd give you that and more" he said smirking

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked smugly.

𝓕𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓫𝓸𝓫 is calling....

Word count: 788