~~•Five•~~

The big hall was bathed into a pink aisle for this special occasion. The pink-coded lights, lanterns, and adornments were a highlight because that was her favorite color. A narrow corridor which was covered by a brown carpet led to the foyer which looked out of this world. The floor was fresh grass filled with dew drops over the tops of the leaves. The borders were made by tall trees and overall a fresh look was chosen. Many sofas and tables were arranged for the guests.

The ceremony was arranged in happiness of Andaleeb's result where she secured first position in the university. It was organized on a bigger scale and it seemed like some wedding was taking place given how grand everything was.

Andaleeb wore a sheer silk red sleeveless dress that had a cropped frontier reaching her ankles and high neckline. The outfit attenuated her beautiful curves all at the right places. Her hair was tied in a loose bun which gave her a princess vibe. Wearing just small pink earrings and a diamond necklace, she gave a rather simpler look in nude makeup and high heels.

She was looking gorgeous and she had a hundred percent capability tonight to get any man's heart in her hand. But there was one person who seemed bored of everything right now and that was Mohid. He had zero interest in this girl who was an epitome of arrogance and egoism. Her features were a living example of what her insides were; prideful like she herself was. He glanced around wearily as Andaleeb's father was talking with him and his Dad, the topic still unknown to him as he didn't even have one ear at it.

Tugging a hand inside his pants pocket, his brown eyes were just in hope of seeing the sight of one person who wasn't and would never be his but managed to steel his heart. Mohid had zero interest in coming here but he was had to do that to show a face. Part of the reason was that Andaleeb and his fathers would announce their engagement on official terms tonight. That wasn't what he wanted but he had to do that for the betterment of their company and pride which would get influential if Sultan Corporation would become their partner.

In their world, marriages were a deal and a condition of advantage or disadvantage. He was taught this for a long time that he could do anything he wanted and could have a relationship with any woman before marriage but he had to wed a girl of his parents' choice when of age. There was no second thought about it. He saw his father, uncles, and elder brother dealing with it. And Mohid had no problem with it if it wasn't that prideful girl and if she didn't have a sister like Daneen who invoked a different feeling in him whenever he saw her.

Daneen was the total opposite of the girl who was hitched to him; nice, gentle, soft-spoken, sweet, and timid. He liked her at the first glance when he first came to Sultan's house when he returned to Pakistan after completing his higher studies in England. He would have taken Daneen's name in front of his parents but it was too late. She was already engaged to some cousin of hers and it ruined the small hope which germinated in his heart.