Chapter 1

"Emile is dead" words came out harsh and cold from Gabriel Agreste. Chloe clutched onto her mouth, closing in a loud sob. 

As Adrien was trying to process what his father had said, he heard him take a call. Arguing with an employee. "That is our biggest issue right now! Emile has messed up everything.

Adriens hands shook with adrenaline, his knuckles a white. His eyes darted from the floor straight up to his father, whom had his back against Adrien. The only thing he could think was.. What. The. fuck.

The next thing he knew, was that he had just pounced onto his father and was punching the shit out of him. 

Now you're probably confused, so how about we rewind to a few months prior.

- 6 months ago -

The blonde had just woken up from a rough night. It was the usual for him though. Party, fuck, then sleep.

He had dranken so much that he ended up with Lila Rossi in bed. As he rose up and out of the covers, he noticed 17 missed calls from his sister. 

'I'll call her back later' he thought pulling up his green shorts and slipping on a white button up- not even caring to actually button it.

He walked out to see his best mates, Kim, Luka, Felix, and Nino. 

"Aye sleeping beauty has finally awoken from her slumber! did Lila mess you up last night? we could hear her moans" Luka said making the whole gaggle of boys erupt into laughter.

"Hey atlest I got some bitches last night" The blonde retorted back.

Felix flipped him off before shoving the boy into the pool and jumping in with him.

As they were all laughing together, the garden gate swung open to see Chloe Agreste standing there with smudged mascara evwrywhere.

"Chlo? what happened? is everything ok?" Adrien said climbing out the pool and grabbing her shoulders to steady her.

"M-marinette.. she saw us.. Marinette dupain cheng saw me and Mr. Charles together! if this gets to the press they are gonna have a field day!"

"Ok ok calm down, explain from the top."

-Marinette's POV-

The girl was up towards the board, helping the school committee figure out what to do for their opening ceremony.

"Does anyone have any other ideas? I mean we could possibly have some type of waiters walking around, Champagne glasses and maybe some menus?" Alya, marinettes bestfriend tried to add.

"But with the schools funding can we? we are pretty close to our max."

Marinette was going to contribute to the conversation when she heard the girls in the group take a loud gasp. She looked over to see no other than Adrien Agreste walking towards her.

She un-knowingly rolled her eyes before turning back to her notebook. "ooo he's coming right to you" Alya whispers, knowing the bluenette doesn't like him.

She had always tried to stay away from him. Atleast one room of people, but now she couldn't escape.

"May I take your friend over here?" pointing towards mari. "Yes! yes you may!" Marinette was gonna kill alya after this.

"Uhm I guess.. but be quick." She said finally meeting his eyes. She gathered her books and followed him into another empty classroom.

"So what do you wa-" she was cut off by the blonde. "I know you know. So here" he said handing 5000 euros.

She glanced up at him questioning what the fuck he was doing. As she was staring, he reached into his dark green suit and grabbed another 5000 euros and placed it into her hand.

"wow.. I didn't know you were this much of an asshole."

"Oh come on. what do you want? everyone has a price." the blonde said.

"Oh yeah maybe first I would like a restraining order from you." She said dropping every dollar of his on the floor.

The tension in the room was high, their faces so close Marinette could feel his hot breath on her face.

When every peice of money had fallen, Marinette turned on her heal leaving the boy standing alone.

IGHHTTT SO HOW DO WE LIKE IT?? IF YOU HAVENT SEEN MATXON HALL I 100% RECOMEND IT!!

NOW THE ORIGINAL IS GERMAN BUT IF YOU HAVE PRIME VIDEO THEY HAVE KT ENGLISH DUBED.

I HOPE YALL ENJOY AND HAVE A GOOD DAY😙🎀💕