Chapter 8

Marinette had been working on the Françoise Academy's ball poster for the past hour, trying to match which font goes best with which colors. Her whole family was snug on their tiny deep blue couch, playing Ultimate Mega strike III. Of course her mother always won. 

She was the winner in most of their family games, with her tactics and her passion for puzzles. This was their fourth or fifth round, with kagami teamed up with their father, simply trying to get a single round.

As the bluenette was typing away on her computer, she could hear a loud cheer from her mother and the tv blaring 'Momma Cheng Wins!'

Her father gave a disappointed sigh before pushing his wheelchair into the kitchen to start their lunch. He loved to make sourdough bread on the weekends, so when everyone woke up for school or work they could have it with breakfast.

Marinette then laid her eyes back on the computer screen for a few seconds before her phone went off with a slight ding.

The girl looked over at her phone to see a message from none other than Adrien Agreste. The text read:

'Would you like to come with me to visit our fashion halls? -A'

Marinette rose up out of the family's lovely couch and quickly muttered a 'I need to use the bathroom' before running up their stairs and locking herself in her room.

The girl couldn't believe her eyes! Adrien Agreste has asked his father if they could look at the Victorian dresses! She then texted the blonde male back, being as casual as possible even though on the inside she was SCREAMING!

'Yeah of course, where? -M'

After the text was sent, the bluenette then rolled over on to her back pushing the pillows off her mattress onto their hardwood floor. Her arms were spread out and her couldn't help but smile. Maybe Adrien wasn't so bad after all?

She then got a responding text reading, 'Paris, my family's largest store -AA'

Her eyebrows then bushed up in confuseion, Paris? She lived about an hour away from Paris. Though he might live closer, she thought, trying to convince herself that he wasn't fucking crazy.

'Uhm ok, Paris is a little far though but we will be fine. When? -MMD-C'

(Idk if Marinette has a middle name so I made hers Marie and I didn't feel like making Adrien have 5 so his will just be one, I won't tell you what it is though until later😉)

'How about now? -AJA' Uhm what..? Marinette couldn't finish her though before a loud horn blew from outside. The girl quickly got up from her bed and sprinted to her window. 

There, outside her house, was white limo with golden words ingraved into the side spelling out 'Agreste'

"Marinette! There's a car outside to see you!" Her mother yelled. "I'll be there in a second!" She screamed back before sending Adrien a reply.

'I'll be out in one minute (Ps if you add another initial I'll go crazy) - MMD-C'

Did she just flirt with Adrien over the phone? Or were they just playing around? "Whatever", she muttered before picking out an outfit. The bluenette decided on a pink knitted sweater tucked into a white platted skirt. She also had her signature pink purse to go with it and some cute white heels.

'Ok -AJA' yeah no, they weren't flirting nor playing around. Marinette swiftly walked down their stars, making sure to not trip over her sisters book bag just laying in the middle of the walkway.

As she walked out the door she saw a young man making small talk with her mother. When the bluenette walked up to the two, he opened up a door to the limousine and guiding a hand to her to help her in.