Chapter 3

Marinette was on the bus heading to her mother's Cafe. since her father couldn't help anymore, she had to be there.

Alteast she was making money and didn't need to take adriens. As she got off the bus, the bluenette saw a giant poster with Gabriel Agrestes photo.

Ugh she was sick of them Agrestes. The girl just turned and headed into the Cafe.

"Ah Mare there you are! You can clock in and then start with that section of the place." The older woman said pointing towards the outside section.

She always loved helping outside when it was the end of summer, but closer to the fall.

The breeze would keep her cool but she could still keep a small tan with the sun.

The bluenette wrapped the apron around her waist and grabbed the notebook before going towards a young gentleman.

"Hello welcome to the dupain cheng Cafe, what can I get you" She looked up to see none other than Mr.Charles, whom was one of the people she didnt went to see.

"Ah Marinette! how lovely to see you. i did want to talk to you about what happened." He said looking serious.

"What happened? I don't remember anything." even if she didn't like Adrien, she wasn't gonna hurt him kr his sister. she wasn't that evil.

"Uh- I what..?"

"Sir I have to work so once you get your order you may call me over" the girl didn't feel like dealing with all that bullshit.

especially not today.

- 1.5 later -

"Yes have a nice day!" She waved to the last family leaving out the door.

"Marinette here's your check for the day, have a good night!" The last said before turning to close up.

Marinette grabbed her small pink book bag before leaving to walk home.

She normally walked with her sister, Kagami, but she wasn't there that late afternoon.

"Marii!! Wait I'm here!" The bluenette could hear footsteps chasing her.

'Oh there's that slowpoke-'

"Awee I thought you were coming little sis" Marinette said before lightly pushing her to the side.

"Ha. ha."

The two girl walked home together, talking about their day. Marinette noràmally listened though.

Kagami went to her old school, she sadly couldn't get into Francŏus DuPont but she liked her own so it was fine.

"Girls wash up and come down foe dinner!" Marinettes mother called from the kitchen.

"Ok maman!!" Kagami yelled back for both of them.

Mari took of her school coat and hung it up next to her backpack.

As she looked up the stairs, she saw the broken chair lift that was ment for her dad.

It had broken 6 weeks into it being installed and they didn't have the insurance to buy a new one.

That's why Marinette was working foe money. Her and Kagami were saving up to buy her father a new one. It would be great!

OKKK SHORT ASS CHAPTER BUT I WANTED TO SHOW A LITTLE LEEK OF MARINETTES BACKSTORY!!

I WONDER WHY MARINWTTES FATHER NEEDS A CHAIR LIFT?? EEHEHEHHE😻

OKK I HOPE U HAVE A GOOD DAY! LOVE YALL💕🩷