•1•

Everything changed a week ago.A cold winter night.We had gone for a walk after our friend's party,when a black van with tinted windows started following us.

I caught Zayn's arm tightly and I looked up to him.

«Zayn,I-I think somebody is following us.»

«Lindsay,c'mon baby.Don't be so silly there isn't anyone.Look!» He laughed and kissed my forehead.

I nodded and continued walking next to him,but I still was afraid and had this annoying intuition.

«What a beautiful necklace!» He said surprisingly,showing a silver necklace-it would surely cost a fortune-behind the chains of a locked jewellery shop.

«It'd fit you perfectly!» He stated and I giggled.

«Zayn,stop being such a foolish man!» I pushed his arm lightly.

«Well,I'm not so foolish.I'm something more than clever actually!You should admit it.» He tickled me softly,I laughed and fell back.

«Zayn!Stop!» I said and then I cannot remember what happened.

But I truly remember that I woke up on my doorstep without Zayn.

Afterwards,my life changed dramatically.He was kidnapped.That was the only thing,that I knew.The police has been looking for him for a week and I already feel broken.He was always there when I was in need.I'm able to remember his pranks and I try to smile in order to keep these memories alive.

I know he is somewhere in this dark world.I wholeheartedly believe this.