•4•

After four days,we completely knew about what had happened to Zayn and what had intervened his murder.

The police informed us that the murderers were two.They also surprised me by saying that,they murdered Zayn because he owed them money for 0.5 ounces of drugs which he had bought a month ago,according to their data.

I knew that Zayn was depressed and he tried to get over depression but I had never thought that he would go to great lengths.Ι also knew that he was stressed because of his father's arrest.Zayn's father was accused of stealing the local bank,but finally he turned out innocent.

I had tried to help Zayn get through this situation,and I thought that after the optimistic news about his father he would feel better.But I was wrong.Not only did he get over it but he also started doing drugs and become addicted.

If only I had truly helped him! ..

Today,I'm about to go to police officer with my mother and Zayn's parents for one more time.The constable called us to go there in order to identify Zayn's dead body.They surely examined it thoroughly but as we were told,they wanted our identification.

I've been crying since I woke up this morning.I feel so tired and so weak.I want to harm myself again.I think it would take some of my pain away.I shake my head immediately.I should stop thinking about all these.''I promised not to let it happen again.''  

I put on a pair of black jeans and a grey sweater.I pull my hair up into a high pony tail and I wear my black Vans.I start walking through the aisle and go downstairs where my mum is waiting for me.I see her grabbing her purse and putting it under her arm before she looks at me.

«Are you ready,sweetheart?» My mum asks me gently.

«Yes,mommy.» I nod.

«Let's go,then.» She smiles at me and she opens the door,going outside.

I look at her and lock the door.Then,I start following her till we approach our car.