•5•

Five days later,Zayn's funeral took place.Close friends and relatives were there to grace him with their presence.Our families and I couldn't stop crying.It was a really harsh period of our lives.If I could only turn back time...I thought,while I was staring at his dead body in the coffin and I took a deep breathe,of deep grief.

In the afternoon,the funeral came to an end.I came back home.I went upstairs and I went towards our bathroom.I closed the door,I threw the key on the wet and cold bathroom's floor as I didn't wanna be seen  by anyone.

I was searching for a razor when I came into contact with an old one,which had only the blade on it.My daddy used to shave his beard with it,but my mother had surely broken it,I thought once more.I happened to grin at the thought of my father's figure.I missed him a lot as well as my sister.

I didn't wanna be reminded of their death,it was something that I couldn't handle with.I closed my eyes after I had seen the reflection of my body in the mirror.I was pale,thin and exhausted.It could be noticed on my face,especially on my eyes.They were red and full of dark circles.

I grabbed the blade as I started making little scratchings on my arm's skin.The tears  started streaming down my face as my trembling hand  which was holding the blade continued touching my skin.I started feeling the blood running in my body and the pain conquering me.

My heart started beating fast and flashing lights in my mind,were going back to the time.There was a numb in my toes as I felt myself falling down.The blade landed next to me and I opened my eyes lightly.

My eyesight was blurry and my body started feeling much weaker.I tried to look up on the ceiling but it was impossible.In contrast with it,I closed them again.I felt my lungs empty.

«I-I know..I-I promised it to you..»  I tried to talk. 

«B-But..I-I let it happen again...» My heartbeat started falling off.

«I-I want to be with you...a-and my family...» I swallowed hard.

«I-I was breathing for this moment..» I couldn't find any words to say.

«Y-You know that,I truly believe it..»  I added.

«A-and you know...T-That I'd be your love  forever..»  I tried to scream out my lungs,but it was impossible for me anymore...

I was dead and I couldn't come back to life again.