~TUA~

Hello!! If you don't know already, this is my renewed/remastered version of 'Do Me A Favor'. Since the new and last season of the umbrella academy is coming out, I've gained my interest into this fandom again. The published version in my old book is really messy with plot holes and grammar mistakes, so I'm gonna try to fix that up and make things more interesting here.

As I said in my other books, I highly encourage to comment mistakes in my writing. I want to have my book to look clean and not messy.

I promise to try my best and make this renewed version to be more eventful because I feel like my old one was dry.

I will be using Vanya for season one and season two because I think Viktor's transition was so well done and it doesn't change anything but add to his character. It doesn't ruin the character at all. If anything, his character has been struggling with identity and who he was and his transition in the third season sets it all together, showing that he know who he is now. I am no reason trying to deadname him whatsoever. I loved how they handled his transition in the show and I wanted to put it in my book to as well.

Well then, I hope you enjoy the book and please check out the playlist!!

~ Koko