CH.3 | COFFEE RUN

----------------
• ~ COFFEE RUN ~ •

"Jesus, I didn't miss how much of an asshole you are

"Jesus, I didn't miss how much of an asshole you are."

- - -

In which Y/n and Five kick some ass at an old donut shop...

----------------

Y/n's POV

Departing from my slumber, I yawned and stretched my arms out. It hadn't been long, but I already felt refreshed. Klaus was still beside me, hugging the instrument. The curly haired tall woman was currently in the room with a worried look drawn on her face. I now knew it was Allison due to the process of elimination, since she was looking for their shared sister, Vanya.

"That's unfortunate," Five said and stared the jar in his hand, standing beside me.

Allison agreed, worried, "Yeah."

Looking at the woman in front of him, he continued slammed the object on the table, "An entire square block. Fourty-two bedrooms, 19 bathrooms, but no, not a single drop of coffee."

"Dad hated caffeine," Allison responded to Five's complaints.

Wiggling his toes, Klaus argued and laughed, "Well, he hated children, too, and he had plenty of us."

I fixed my hair, zoning out from just waking up. Five had his head down and Allison gave a disapproving glance at the man sitting next to me.

"I'm taking the car," Five told Allison and he moved his head to gestured that we're leaving.

"Wha-"  I said, trying to process what was happening. I pulled my chair out and stood up.

Klaus adjusted his seat on his chair to have his feet planted on the floor. Placing the guitar on the floor, he asked, "Where are you going?"

"To get a decent cup of coffee," Five stated, as if his reasoning was obvious in the first place.

Allison crossed her arms and raised her brows, "Do you even know how to drive?"

Making it clear, Five leaned forward and claimed, "I know how to do everything."

He took a grip on my wrist and blinked us out of there. I placed a hand to my chest as my stomach churned. I said, "Jesus fuck, Five. I'll puke if you don't give me a heads up next time."