Prologue.

Jason opened his eyes and blinked frantically.
He felt different. He couldn't hear the usual tinkering sound of Festus or the Argo II-
He wasn't on the Argo.
The quest had ended and they had defeated Gaea.
He was at the Zeus Cabin in Camp Half Blood. He was home.
Sighing, he relaxed.
Finally. Some peace.
Just then, there was a knock on the door.
He opened it to see Piper, dressed in her cropped Camp Half Blood tee shirt and jeans, eyes shinning brighter than ever.
"Hey Pipes".
"Did I wake you?"
"Oh no, I got up before you knocked. What's up?"
"Well, Reyna, Hazel and Frank are finally visiting, and we've decided that the whole gang should meet up on the Hill where the Athena Parthenos stands. It's going to be a fun day out and a picnic too. You're coming, right?"
Jason grinned at the thought of his friends coming over.
"Do you even have to ask?"
He gave Piper an excited kiss on the cheek.
"Let me freshen up and I'll be just out".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Percy woke up with a start.  
He hadn't exactly slept, he had just been drifting in and out of consciousness, but someone leaping on top of him to wake him up- that was definitely enough to phase him.
He looked around and saw it was Annabeth, sitting on his bed, grinning, who had woken him up.
"Oh- hey Wise Girl".
"Get up sleepy head. Reyna, Hazel and Frank are finally coming and we're having a picnic".
"Oh".
Percy sat up, pushing his blanket off him. Annabeth but her lip and looked down, blushing furiously. He was confused till he looked down.
Oh right, he had slept bare chested.
Grinning, he edged closer to her.
"What? You're red. Are you feeling alright?"
"OKAY, I'LL LET YOU GET DRESSED NOW!!" Annabeth said a little too loudly as she got up abruptly and left.
Percy laughed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.