Can't keep it a secret anymore

i really hope you'll enjoy it

⁺˚⋆。°✩₊✩°⋆˚⁺⁺˚⋆。°✩₊✩°⋆˚⁺⁺˚⋆。°✩₊✩°

In the quiet solitude of his small, dimly lit room, Dream lay on his bed, lost in the fabric of his thoughts. The ceiling fan above him whirred rhythmically, casting elongated shadows of the curtains onto the walls. His eyes flitted from the glowing screen of his phone to the clock on his nightstand, the minutes stretching into hours.

 He knew George was still awake, probably scrolling through the same social media feeds that had failed to hold his interest.

With a sigh, Dream sat up and swung his legs over the side of the bed. He glanced at his reflection in the mirror, his bottom lip caught between his teeth as he contemplated his next move. The digital clock read 2:33 AM, but the quiet of the night didn't deter him.

 He had been contemplating this moment for weeks now, and he was tired of waiting. Carefully, he tiptoed across the creaky floorboards and slipped out of his room, his heart pounding in his chest.

The hallway was a narrow strip of darkness, but Dream knew the layout like the back of his hand. He moved swiftly, silently, until he reached George's door. 

With a gentle touch, he pushed it open, the faint light from his phone guiding him through the threshold. George's room was a stark contrast to his own, filled with posters of rock bands and sports teams, a cluttered desk, and the unmistakable scent of teenage angst. The bed creaked softly as Dream approached, his pulse racing.

Dream contemplates his feelings in his room late at night, deciding to visit George's room despite the late hour. He moves silently through the dark hallway, reaching George's door and entering his room, which is adorned with various posters and cluttered with personal items.

George stirred under the covers, blinking sleepily at the glow of Dream's phone. "Hey," he murmured, his voice thick with sleep. Dream could see the outline of his body beneath the sheets, and his resolve grew stronger. He knew what he wanted, and he wasn't going to let fear or doubt hold him back anymore. He sat on the edge of the bed, his hand reaching out to rest on George's bare shoulder. The warmth of George's skin seeped into his palm, sending a jolt of electricity through his body

"Can't sleep?" Dream whispered, his voice low and husky. George rolled over, his eyes adjusting to the light. Dream took a deep breath, his heart hammering in his chest. "I...I need to tell you something," he managed to say, his throat tight with anticipation. George propped himself up on one elbow, curiosity lighting up his eyes. "What is it?"Dream leaned closer, his hand sliding down to George's waist, feeling the firmness of his abs beneath the thin fabric of his T-shirt. "I...I've had these feelings for you," he confessed, his voice barely audible.

 "Feelings I don't quite understand, but I know they're real." George's eyes searched Dream's, a mix of surprise and something else, something unidentifiable in the soft glow of the phone. For a moment, the room was silent, save for the distant hum of the refrigerator and the thunderous beating of their hearts.

Slowly, George's expression shifted, a tentative smile playing on his lips. He reached out, his fingertips brushing against Dream's cheek. 

"I've felt it too," he murmured, his voice a soft confession in the stillness of the night. Dream's heart soared at the admission, and he leaned in, pressing his lips to George's in a kiss that was both urgent and gentle

 The warmth of George's mouth was like a balm to his soul, the connection between them palpable and intoxicating.

They broke apart, both breathing heavily, their eyes locked in a silent conversation. Dream's hand slid down to George's hip, his thumb tracing lazy circles as George's hand found its way to the back of Dream's neck, pulling him closer.