˗ˏˋ𝕤𝕜ℹ️𝕣𝕥ˎˊ˗

OMGG THANK YOU FOR 47 READS, WTFFFFFFFF THANK YOU SO  SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH. I'm also sorry for not uploading a lot, exam is next week and I need to focus even tho I know I'll fail anyways, nvm just pray for me to pass

~lime?/smut?~

(づ๑•ᴗ•๑)づ♡(づ๑•ᴗ•๑)づ♡(づ๑•ᴗ•๑)づ♡(づ๑•ᴗ•๑)づ♡(づ๑•ᴗ•๑)づ♡

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

George, a young man with a mop of unruly brown hair and a penchant for unconventional fashion, strolled through the early evening streets. His eyes darted from storefront to storefront, searching for something that might catch his eye.

 The town was a quaint blend of modernity and nostalgia, with cobblestone sidewalks and street lamps that cast a warm glow. A cool breeze rustled the leaves of the nearby trees, hinting at the onset of fall. The sound of distant laughter echoed from nearby park, mingling with the hum of passing cars.

As George approached a small boutique with a display of colorful fabrics, his heart skipped a beat. He had been contemplating the idea for weeks but had never had the courage to act on it. This was the night. He pushed open the door, the chime of a bell announcing his arrival. The sweet scent of incense filled his nostrils, and he felt a sense of excitement mixed with a hint of anxiety. The shop owner, an elderly woman with a knowing smile, greeted him with a nod. She had seen it all before.

"Looking for something special tonight?" she asked, her eyes twinkling with curiosity.George took a deep breath and nodded. "I've been thinking about trying something new"

 The shop owner, who seems to sense his curiosity, asks if he's looking for something special.

The shop owner's smile grew. "Ah, I think I know just what you need." She led him to a rack in the back, filled with garments that were as diverse as the rainbow. His eyes widened at the sight of skirts in various lengths, patterns, and fabrics. He had always felt a strange allure towards them, but his friends had never quite understood.

After a moment of contemplation, George's gaze fell upon a crimson skirt with a flirty hemline. It was bold and daring, much like the person he aspired to be. He reached out tentatively and ran his fingers over the soft fabric. The rich red color was so vivid it seemed almost alive. It was a stark contrast to the dullness of his usual attire—the faded jeans and plain t-shirts that blended him into the crowd.

The shop owner noticed his interest and handed him a matching blue crop top. "This will look stunning with it," she said with a knowing wink. George felt his cheeks flush but took the top without protest. The material was light and silky, and he couldn't help but wonder how it would feel against his skin. He had never felt more alive with anticipation.
He took the items to the changing room, his heart racing. The sound of his own breathing seemed amplified in the small space. As he slipped on the skirt, the fabric hugged his waist and fell gracefully to mid-thigh. He stared at his reflection in the mirror, the skirt swirling around his legs with every movement.

 The crop top revealed a hint of his abs, and he felt a sense of confidence he hadn't experienced before. He twirled, watching the skirt flutter around him, and realized that he looked good. Really good.

He stepped out of the changing room, the skirt and crop top in hand, and approached the counter. The shop owner raised an eyebrow at his choice but said nothing. George felt a strange thrill at the idea of defying expectations. He added a pair of fishnet stockings to his purchase, the delicate mesh peeking out from the skirt's hem. The sensation was unlike anything he had ever felt, a delightful mix of vulnerability and power.