-📷𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒄𝒕📷-

damn he kinda...

-smut-

Pornstar au/ Ceo au

˙✧˖°📷 ༘ ⋆。°˙✧˖°📷 ༘ ⋆。°˙✧˖°📷 ༘ ⋆。°˙✧˖°📷 ༘ ⋆。°˙✧˖°📷 ༘ ⋆。°

In the bustling city of Los Angeles, where the air had the scent of ambition and the distant murmur of traffic, stood a nondescript building with a flickering neon sign that read "Adult Film Studio." Inside, two men, Dream and George, were known as the top performers of their craft. Their rivalry was as legendary as the scenes they shot, each one trying to outdo the other in every film they starred in.

The director, a short, bearded man named Larry, barged into the green room with a USB stick in hand. His eyes gleamed with excitement behind thick-rimmed glasses as he announced their next scene. "Guys, I've got a script here that's going to blow your minds!" Dream and George exchanged wary glances, both knowing the other would stop at nothing to claim the spotlight.

"You're both going to be in it together," Larry said, pausing dramatically. The room fell silent, and even the distant hum of the city outside seemed to hush in anticipation. "It's a first for the company, and we're expecting big things from you two."

Dream and George stared at each other, the tension palpable. Dream, the brooding, muscular man with piercing blue eyes, leaned back in his chair, arms folded. George, lean and tattooed with a mischievous smirk, tapped his foot impatiently. They had never shared a scene before, and the thought of it made their blood boil.

"Alright, let's get this over with," Dream said, his voice as cold as ice.

"Looking forward to it," George replied, the smirk on his face growing wider.

The script was a twisted tale of power and submission, pushing the boundaries of their typical scenes. Dream was to play the dominant role, a CEO with an insatiable appetite for control, while George would be his unsuspecting intern, succumbing to the whims of his boss's dark desires.

As they read through the scenes, the kinks grew more and more degrading. Dream's jaw clenched at the thought of George enjoying any of it, while George's smirk slowly faded into a look of trepidation. They had both done extreme scenes before, but something about this one felt different, more personal.

"This is ridiculous," Dream muttered under his breath, tossing the script onto the table.

"No kidding," George agreed, his eyes scanning the pages with a mix of disbelief and dread. "But it's just another day at the office, right?"

Larry clapped his hands together, bringing the room back to reality. "You both know the drill. Get in character, and let's make this the hottest scene of the year!"

The two men reluctantly nodded, their competitive spirits overshadowing their personal discomfort. They retreated to their respective dressing rooms to prepare, the weight of their newfound collaboration hanging heavily in the air.

Dream, used to being in charge both on and off the set, found it hard to focus. He studied his reflection in the mirror, trying to channel the dominance his character required. The costume was a tailored suit that clung to his muscular frame, exuding power and authority. He took a deep breath, reminding himself that this was just another role, another challenge to conquer.

Meanwhile, George was already in his dressing room, stripping down to the intern's attire—a too-small shirt and tight khaki pants. He applied a sheen of nervous sweat to his brow, enhancing the look of vulnerability he'd need for the scene. He knew Dream's reputation for intensity, and the thought of being on the receiving end of it made his heart race.