CHAPTER 11

Jimin's pov

It's been a month since that incident we have grown close over the month. Yoongi has started to open up more. Forehead kisses and hugs have become common between us.

Right now I am in the class waiting for the teacher to come. Tae and jungkook are sitting together they are behaving weird although they are always together but this time there is something more tae is more clingy then before.

I eyed them Suspiciously "are you two hiding something from me?"

"Why you think so?" Tae asked looking at jungkook, seriously.. this boy.

"Because you guys are behaving weird?" I raised my eyebrow.

"We are not" Tae said

"Shut up Tae don't tease him more actually we have something to tell you. " Jungkook said intervening their hands together. I looked at them and then at their hands and again at them.

"Don't tell me" I said shocked. But their smile confirmed it.

"Since when"

"It's been 3 days only." Tae said backhugging jungkook. Jungkook looked down his cheeks red. Aww

"Oh my god finally my ship is sailing." I said hugging them.

"Huh what do you mean?" Jungkook asked confused.

"I already guessed that you both have feelings for each other but are scared to admit. It is reflected in your eyes." I said taking both of there hand in mine and smiled at them.

They both smiled and hug me. I was about to ask more just then the teacher arrived.

"I want details afterwards" I whispered near jungkook. He nodded and we focused on the lecture.

TIME SKIP

at cafeteria

We were peacefully eating our lunch and they were telling me about how taw proposed jungkook. Tae took jungkook to watch a movie and then finally asked jungkook out at a cute cafe.

Just then a boy come "umm are you jimin"

"Yes I am"

"Mr min is asking for you in his cabin." He said and left.

"Mr min's cabin ha" Tae teased me I blushed and went towards his cabin. I knocked before entering.

"You came, come sit" he said smiling I took my seat facing him.

"Have you eaten you lunch" he said looking at me.

"Yeah and you? You didn't skipped it right."I narrowed my eyes at him. He often forget about lunch when working.

"I did my lunch stop giving me that look." He said and took something out of the drawer. "Here" it was a chocolate pastry. I beamed with happiness seeing it. I looked at him and he was already smiling.

"I thought you will like some dessert after lunch." He said and I took the first bite. "Is it tasty?" He asked

"Hmm here take a bite" I said forwarding my spoon to his mouth. He ate it and then give me a thumbs up. I giggled at his action and continued eating.

"Yoon" I called him

"Huh what did you say" he asked surprised

"I am sorry I said it without thinking I am really sorry I will not say it again." I said panicking that he will get angry.