THE FEELINGS (Part 1)

Blyanna Cassidy, a cold girl in her university, was quite famous because she almost sent a guy to prison... which was directly related to her kitty. Pax is her cat's name. She loves her cat a lot but is quite obsessive about her cat. ( she is in a sports university ) 

Well, Blyana is not good at trusting people because of her past... That is why people find her weird she has no friends in her university, not even her teammates, she just talks to them related to their game and is not so friendly with them... she has trust issues.

One normal day, Blyanna was walking towards her locker, and she opened her locker and found a hate letter in it, it was normal for her as the girls in her university did not like her. They did not want her because Blyanna was a tomboy still many guys had a crush on her...

She was good at basketball🏀, and she was a national-level basketball player, there was a guy she liked a lot, but she was too insecure thinking about the guy picking her back, she lived like a guy and was not very girly, she isn't even a cheerleader with a soft body. But she did not want to change. Blyana had beautiful curves with some muscles, she did not look weak. Blyana had a beautiful face with long eyelashes, almond eyes, freckles, hot lips, and a nude shade all over her body.

The guy Blyana liked was the boy's basketball team captain and a national player too, one of the most famous guys in the whole university, many girls had crush on him, he was handsome and he lookedliked a bad boy with a perfect body, but because of what Blyana fell for him was his kindness and his warm heart inside. His name was Carson Katz.

Blyana saw him playing with a group of kids like a kid, the kids were enjoying his company a lot, Blyana wanted to play with them but was not able to gather her confidence and walked away from them quietly after observing them for a while.

Present:

Blyana was practicing basketball in her free period while listening to her favorite songs, she sang along with the song as she sang really well because her father had a beautiful voice. Blyana had a hot short wolf cut, and that style looked really good on her. her, she kept her face hidden by putting her hair in front of her face so no one could see her because some girls always tried to bully her, which they obviously always failed to do.

Back to the present:

Blyana was playing basketball, but little did she know someone was seeing her from the main gate of the basketball court, it was Carson as he had forgotten something at the basketball court. he was seeing her as she did baskets again and again.

Carson's POV

I left my keys in the boys' changing room in the basketball complex, but when I reached the basketball complex, I saw Blyana playing there alone i felt a little sad for her as her teammates do not play with her and outcast her not knowing how good she actually is.

Honestly, I like her a lot, I like her style and how calm she is but when it comes to her loved ones she does not let anyone say anything about them.

I like her since the first time I saw her, she always has that attitude that says "I don't give a fuck, whatever you say about me." she is not a weak and soft girl she is strong, maybe a lot more than I think. I have had a crush on her.

POV over

Blyana went to do a basket while singing a high note and her hair flew backward making her whole face clearly visible, and she jumped to do the basket, and her jacket folded up revealing her perfectly shaped waist and abs.

After seeing that Carson's adore for her swelled, he saw her mesmerizing side today, he always found her cool but this time he saw her for real, just him and her....alone... this thought gave him butterflies 🦋 .

Carson needed to get the key to his apartment from there. His keys could be lost and at that time he had no extra keys. So Carson went inside the hall and Blyana saw him, the moment she saw Carson entering the hall her heartbeat got faster, but she tried to calm herself down and played cool in front of him, so she would not make her fool in front of him.

both were calming their hearts down and their eyes met and both of them got butterflies in their stomachs at the same time, but they both looked away.

Carson found his keys and went outside the hall with a heavy heart because he wanted to stay a little more and watch her, but he had to go to his apartment.

Both of their families had their own successful businesses, they had no money problems which is why they were able to focus so much on sports. they were not spoilt though, they had all the manners, and they were not dependent on their families much, they had part-time jobs, so basically just think that they were good kids.

Then he went to his apartment........

While Blyana started to play again felling a little bit of disappointment as she wanted him to stay for more, but it was a lot for her already, she thought atleat Carson noticed her.......

From a distance blyana saw the mean girls coming towards the basketball ground for cheerleading practice, so she thought of going from there, it's not like Blyana is afraid of them but it's just that Blyana had a long day and she likes to avoid this kind of fights because her anger issues are a real problem, if she lets hr angr take over her than it could lead to a distruction to their self respect......Blyana's quite a merciless savage and she can beat aprson just by her words...

Blyana tried to go rom their but the girls noticed her so they went straight up to Blyana and trie to pick on her by saying " Guess a mistakes here on her own, she has quite some gutts, afterall she a mistake by her parents, she came to this university by her powers."

They all laughed after saying this but Blyana stopped on her tracks aftr listening to this and turned around and went up to tehm and said " well, i am proud my parents did a mistake by making me, but your parents did a crime by making you, they probably feel guilty seeing you, rather then being jealous of me you should try to do some goood in life and make your parents proud..", and saying that Blyana went out of the hall feeling super savage...

But when she reached her apartment she saw....... 

Hope you would have liked this part .........

you should see the next on tooo......