🤬 I swear to god-

Ok, so wattpad is being like super annoying and just isn't corporating, so I'm sorry for those who read my story
"Heir of Hogwarts" and think the style looks kinda funky. It's not me it's wattpad. Deal with it. I know, I know,  I'm still getting there too, but we can do this. I think. I hope.

Anyway, here is something I thought of not long ago. Enjoy hearing my thoughts about life, and pls, tell me yours. I like seeing a different perspective of things.

FATE,

LUCK,

CHOICE.

Fate brings you people. Whether or not they are good people depends on who they are and how they met you to being with. Fate decides who you meet and who they are to you.

Luck brings you goods. Let that be money, or food, or a roof over your head. Luck will decide what you do and don't get.

Choice, unlike Fate and Luck, is not a god of some sorts. Choice is you. You are Choice. You choose if you want to accept Luck's gifts. You choose if you want talk to the person Fate made you meet. You choose whether or not you survive or die.

Fate and Luck don't control your life they just help you live it. It's your choice on whether or not you accept the help that they are giving you.

Have a good day, afternoon, night

-Slytherpuff

💛🖤💚🩶💛🖤💚🩶💛🖤💚🩶💛🖤💚