Announcement (not required to read)

Hello everyone, I just wanted to come on here and say that even though I just started on working to try and get Chained submissions chapters out faster, I have been needing to work on my other book that I have published on here. I only started it out of boredom but never finished it. It's currently very short and not as good as this book. It was left on a cliffhanger which I feel bad about but only 20 people read that far so it's not too bad. I have been holding it off but I really need to edit all the chapters and post the ones I never wrote.

With this being said, I will be working on two books now so I really don't know how that will go so please be patient and bare with me!

This doesn't mean you have to read the other book, I'm sure it won't get as many reads as this one but I would feel better if it wasn't just left abandoned because I know if I don't work on it now it will never get done. But don't worry, I do expect it to be short chapter wise still so it will be finished before this one is most likely.

Anyways, thank you all so much for your support and I really cannot believe it has 8k+ reads now! A funny thing is, is that I was writing in a journal and decided to write something to my future self, and one of the things that I wrote was that in five years I hope that this book will have 10k reads!

Who would of known that I'm only 2k away from that goal that I set for 5 years later, it's honestly crazy to me. I also wrote that when I didn't have many reads so it was a while ago. When my first book I posted on here got 30 reads I was so surprised and happy, I would of never thought that another book I posted on here got even close to 1k.

So yea, I just ask that everyone remains patient with me, and if you can't, that's okay! You can always drop this book or save it in your reading list until it's finished.

Bye!!

-Lynn