𝙎𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙒𝘽𝙀𝙍𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙎 & 𝘾𝙄𝙂𝘼𝙍𝙀𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙎

❝   So you sat and stared at my lipsAnd I could already feel your kissLong nights, daydreamsSugar and smoke rings, I've been a fool   ❞

❝ So you sat and stared at my lips
And I could already feel your kiss
Long nights, daydreams
Sugar and smoke rings, I've been a fool ❞

STRAWBERRIES & CIGARETTES - troye sivan

    DAISY ABBOTT'S life was everything like the ordinary ones

Well, it was . . . before the summer of her sixteenth.

Since her childhood, the Abbott girl has always been considered the sweetheart of the Outer Banks. And she considered herself that way, too. She always had a great excitement in her heart, a joy for all the people around her, words so silky that they thought they were hearing a poem every time she opened her mouth to breathe on them with her flower character. People adored her because her beautiful eyes always illuminated the light in the darkest of nights. She awakened the best in people, making them discover the cool side of life and not just the bad in the palm of their hands.

Daisy has always lived on this lost island since her five years old, and she easily managed to find a place between the two rival tribes of this place. Kooks and Pogues. Daisy wasn't in any, she considered herself common. She didn't want to choose, she just preferred to play between the two. She could easily transition to the girl jumping off the roof of a Kook's house into a pool to running into the sea with the people from the Cut behind her. She could fish and then work at The Wreck. She covered a lot of things without ever being rejected by both sides. She had created her place between them. Daisy was the middle line that managed to bring the clans a little closer together.

This was her life before she decided to take her father's car to go to a beach party. There it was, that's where the summer of her sixteenth birthday had begun. The Abbott family was surely one of the most respected on the entire island. They also knew how to play between the two sides without being stabbed in the back by people jealous of their lives. Nadia Abbott was a legend from the beginning of her life on the Outer Banks, and Lennon Abbott might try to get hate on himself, but he was always the one people turned to for help. That's why everything collapsed.