𝖢𝗁2: 𝖦𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗂𝗌

му нєαят ωιℓℓ ηєνєя ѕєє, ωιℓℓ ηєνєя ƒєєℓ, ωιℓℓ ηєνєя кησω.

σн нєαят тнєη ιт ƒαℓℓѕ, тнєη ι ƒαℓℓ, тнєη ι кησω

୧‿̩͙ ˖︵ ꕀ⠀ ♱⠀ ꕀ ︵˖ ‿̩͙୨

There the unicorn sat in utmost silence as she carefully peered from behind the curtains. Listening to the the conversations going on in the room, and trying to take a small peek at to what was happening in the room.

The humans one by one in and orderly fashion were walking up the stairs to a black mirror in the middle of the room. 'Isn't that mirror, the one that I saw in the coffin room?' The unicorn thought as she stared at the black mirror with great intensity in her eyes. It was bigger than the mirrors in the coffin room she had come from.

She stared as every time a student went up the stairs and looked at the mirror a masked face would appear in the mirror. A sudden mist would surround it every time it appeared and then it would ask a question.

"State thy name."

Then the student would answer in an orderly fashion.

"Epel Felmier."

Then the mirror would decide on what "dorm" he would in.

"The nature of this soul is........... POMEFIORE"

Then the face of the person in front of the mirror would either turn into one of horror or happiness. In this case one of horror. The human looked petrified at the mirror's statement as he walked down the stairs to group full of posh and pretty looking people. Then a really handsome guy walked to him in a hurry. He had shining blonde hair with purple at the tips. He had a slender figure and sharp jawline. He was beautiful.

Then another student went up, and then another and another. Until no students were left waiting below the steps. Each dorm had a section specifically made for them in the hall. The people at the top which I assume are the dormheads were looking down on them.

"We're done with orientation and dorm assignments?" The red head human questioned raising an eyebrow. "All right, new students—let me be clear. At Heartslabyul House, I am the law. Break the rules, and it's off with your head!" He stated head high with confidence as he looked over every single students' heads in a strong and menacing gaze. The unicorn shivered the moment he gazed at everyone. It was the same guy who tried to chase after her wasn't he?

"What a menacing glare....." The unicorn murmured underneath her breath.

*Yawn*

"Well, that ceremony was as boring as ever." A gruff and deep voice sighed crossing his hands to his sides.