𝖢𝗁3 : 𝖫𝖺𝖻𝗒𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗁

єαѕт ιѕ ησятн αη∂ ωєѕт ιѕ ѕσυтн

ι ƒєєℓ ℓιкє ι'мα ηєνєя gєт συт ι'м тяαρρє∂

୧‿̩͙ ˖︵ ꕀ⠀ ♱⠀ ꕀ ︵˖ ‿̩͙୨

"What have you done to me?"

Lilia wailed as he stared at the unicorn who was unaware of what was happening at the moment. "Oh, no." Tears fell out of his eyes. "Oh please, no!" He whispered staring at the disheveled figure of the unicorn in his arms, as he gently caressed her hair in hopes of calming himself down.

"You see, I couldn't think of anything else to do to save you!" Cried the headmage trying to justify himself to the unicorn and the fae on the floor. "I did absolutely nothing wrong it was the magic's fault!" He huffed speaking up boldly trying to blame his actions on his magic. The unicorn looked at her hand as she carefully examined her fingers.

"Headmage I feel like you have said enough. Now let's focus on the problem upon us." The red head human spoke strictly to the headmage fed up with his excuses and pettiness. The rest murmured in agreement as they stared at the unicorn now turned human on the floor.

The unicorn stared at her hands before quickly rubbing the palm of her hand on her forehead. "What have you done to me?" She whispered in a trembling voice, touching her forehead and feeling nothing. Lilia flinched back the moment she said those words looking at her tears gathering in his eyes.

'Where's my horn?' Panic slowly started to sweep in as she was not able to feel nor find the horn that was supposed to be stuck on her head.

"I'm a unicorn." She turned her head to the headmage. "I'm a unicorn!" She repulsed back and hugged herself close. Her body was now different. Her once beautiful and strong horse body had now been replaced by one of a human's so fragile and small. She hugged herself disgusted at how the feeling of the human fingers on her hand made her feel. She felt disgusted at how her once long lustrous mane, now human hair crawled down her back in long strands. She hated how her beautiful glowing white horn disappeared, leaving nothing but an empty space on her forehead. She hated it!

'I want my body back! I want my real body back!' She dug her fingers in the skin of her arms and squeezed her eyes shut, wishing that this was nothing but a nightmare.

"Don't! Don't! You'll hurt yourself!" The sound of a human's voice called out grabbing her hands before she hurt herself further. She looked up to see the beautiful human from the ceremony look down on her in panic as he held her hands away from her arms, to stop further damage. "Be still."

"The magic knew what it was doing." spoke the headmage loudly getting everyone's attention as he stood there with his hands on his hips. "In this shape alone you were able to be saved from that wretched fire cat." He went closer to the unicorn with every single word he spoke trying to tell her that his statement was right. Turning to the front of the room he spoke again.