Ch. 21

Blair POV:

After my talk with Darry at the dingo. I thought to myself after everything that's happened the past year. I contemplated my feelings towards Dallas. I loved him. The immediate attraction was always there obviously. I tried so hard to deny them because of my parents death. Took a toll. I'm planning to admitting my feelings this week. Im done with not being able to find the will to do this...

Okay yeah that's not going to happen. As I erase the entire page.

I get up from writing in my journal on my bed and I get ready for school as I always do in the Curtis household.

Johnny said, "Hey Blair you're going to be home alone today, I'll walk you home today then meet with greasers later and we have something planned after school today."

"Why would that be puppy?" I say to Johnny with a sarcastic face and squinting my eyes.

"Like can you just not Bug?" Pony said annoyed.

"Are you going Darry?" I asked.

"No me and Soda have to make money today, working very late." Darry said with his newspaper.

Hm. Okay.

Dally enters as we are getting ready to leave..

I pause for a minute, "...Well, enjoy yourselves.. greasers." as I crack a smile. while looking at everyone.

Oh I definitely have something planned.

All of the greasers glance confused and some with angry faces.. then I glanced at Dally. His brows furrowed and his jaw tight.

They know I'd usually beg to go with them most of the time, okay all the time. So this is very suspicious for them. But none of them guessing from all of us arguing for a week straight, they didn't say anything.

I kiss Darry on the forehead and run out the house.

"BLAIR! why are you trying cause problems?" Pony asks annoyingly.

"Okay so Im a bad kid sister for saying to have a good time." I say as I laugh.

He just had a hushed face and walks forward with Johnny. Dally behind us.

"Where are you guys going!?" I say waving my hands

"I have to talk to Blair." Johnny said clearly mocking a Dally voice as walking away.

Now Dally is next to me. I don't even look at him. We just kept walking in silence. Then he just grabs me by waist into his and whispers, "Have fun huh?"

I move his hand off my waist and say " So much!" as I walk away from him.

"Don't be planning anything mischievous Baby Curtis!"  He saids while trying to light cig from behind me.

I walk up to the school. Jackie interlocks her arm with mine.

"How are you my favorite greaser?" Jackie says with a smile.

"So tired and I had a long morning." I say and look at her.

Jackie has been such a nice friend to me being a greaser. We are literally Romeo and Juliet forbidden. Soc and Greaser.

"You're hair is so pretty today!" Jackie said wile petting my head.

"Very weird Jack.. weirddd." I say laughing with her.

I see Jackies brows raised then turn into an angry face. Then I look forward and there's Cherry Im guessing from the red hair described.

"Hey! You're Blairanova, right?" Cherry stops me and saids.

"You are so beautiful and listen I don't hold you against with what you got going on with Bob. I understand he's banging and a soc obviously." She says says so obvious sarcasm.

"Nice to meet you too Cherry. Oh wait since by the sound of it, it sounds like you guys are still the best of friends.." I say smiling at her then pause.

I pull a jacket out of bag and say, "Here you go." I smiled and give her the jacket.

She says very uncomfortably but goes back to smiling, "Oh wow.. He will be so happy..." she pauses and look at my neck then says, "I love that necklace I've seen some jewelry like that in a town in Texas." She looks at her friend then says, "What's the name of that town I visited in texas?

Marcia goes, "OH umm... - Dallas!"

"Oh yes Dallas, Isn't that such a nice name for someone. Don't you think Blair." Cherry says smiling.

"Wonderful name for someone, Sherri." I said with a straight face then walk away.

"Blair omg! That was intense." Jackie says nervously.

"No she's the best. Her hair is awesome. I see red." I say smiling secretly sarcastically.