Chapter 9: Night [M]

NAYEON'S pov

Tonight was particularly peaceful, the roads were deserted and there were few people as if they had all decided to stay at home. The weather was mild, you could sometimes feel the fresh air that came to brush your face but it was pleasant.

It was the opposite of us.

Our minds were distracted, no, we were rather excited about what was going to happen. Our bodies were on fire without being glued together. I thought I was going to explode when I felt her lips lay along my neck. She took the time to explore every corner of my body like no one has ever done before. Her hands touched every part of my body as if they were precious stones. She now looked me straight in the eyes that I could see they had changed colors,she kissed me again. She alternated tenderness and roughness on a rhythm that I had already got used to.

We each took turns kissing and trying to dominate each other. This fierce competition that was being created between us was intense as if you were watching a fighting sport and didn't want to leave for a second to find out who was going to be the winner. My fingers tangled in her hair and her hands around my waist, we never separated as we walked towards the sacred room. It was crazy to see how we managed not to fall since we pushed each other against the walls or we could believe too that we were dancing.

I pushed her on my bed before I took off all my clothes. Mina watched me from head to toe and saw her moisten her lips. I now stood in front of her in my underwear, black lace, that's what we like.

"Is that what you have imagined?"

"It's better than I have imagined."

I crawled on her and attacked her neck again. I'm such a psycho to leave hickeys on her body, maybe I just want to show my art but to who? Her wife.

I'm such a bitch. I know but I can't help myself to show that I was winning on what people thought that it was impossible.

I bit every inch of her skin from which I could inhale her scent. The way she reacted to my naughty actions makes me keep going. I can tell you that nothing could stop us at that moment because we were in the heat of the moment. Everything was burning around us and as we exchanged pleasures, I could feel my body getting burned too. My hands now wandered under her shirt, I could feel her muscles tightening to my touch. I took off if as I was now impatient because I've been trying to get an idea of her body for days and just thinking about it makes me wet.

I placed both my hands on her chest to maintain my balance while I rubbed my wet panties on her abs. I saw her staring at my breast since I had undressed but I could see it in her eyes that she didn't dare while it would have other people, they wouldn't hesitate to jump on it.

"Touch me."

She looked at me with a hesitant look that I thought was very cute even though she was eternally alluring. She slowly approached her hands and grabbed both my boobs in her burning palms. She massaged them sensually, her body looked more relaxed, maybe my breast could be a way to relax her and it will be a pleasure to be Mina's anti-stress. I unhooked my bra and threw it on the floor. Her lips embraced my hard nipples without delay, I felt an electric shock when she licked and bit them.

"Mmmmh yes fuck, it's so good..."

She kissed between the valley of my breasts before going up to my neck where she sucked my weak spot.

"You're really beautiful." she said between the kisses. She flipped our positions so she can be the top of me. She straightened up and unbuttoned her pants without breaking our gaze. I bit my lips when I saw the bulge that had been formed in her crotch. She took off her pants and threw them, I don't know where.