Chapter 19: Project

MINA'S pov

I came to my studio with a smile on my face. I still didn't realize I had won the contest, everything seemed so unreal. Everyone had applaud me when I arrived. My team even gave me a large bouquet of flowers with a letter in which they congratulate me. To cap it all, they organize a little surprise party. So we found ourselves having an early morning drink. But as Momo says, there is no exact time to drink.

I was talking with them when Junhoe told me I had a call. I took the phone from his hand and waited for him to leave the room.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mina! It's me Sunjae."

"Oh hey, Sunjae, what's up?" since the contest, Sungjae and I kept in touch and became good friends very quickly. He is very nice and always gives me advice to improve my work. I was happy to collaborate with one of my favorite photographers, I hope we will form a good duo for our next project.

"Remember when I mentioned Hotel Hamilton Paradise?"

"Yep, what about this?" he told me about it at the party. Hotel Hamilton Paradise located in Busan, belongs to a wealthy man, he is also the founder of a car brand.

"The hotel owner saw your project and was amazed. So he call me a few hours ago to ask me if it was possible for you to come and do some shootings to promote his hotel. He's asking you to bring your model because he thinks she'd be perfect for it."

"So this will be our first project together?"

"Yes! You'll see it's going to be fun! You're going to learn a lot of things from the field."

"When do we leave and for how long?"

"1 week. We leave tomorrow, meet me at the airport at 10:00 because our plane leaves at 12:00."

"Okay perfect, see you then!"

I told my team the good news and we decided to close the studio because we all had to go home to pack our things. But before I go home, I'm going to Nayeon's apartment to tell her, hoping she doesn't have anything planned.

I found myself parking my car in front of the high building where Nayeon lived. She must probably come from a wealthy family and now that I think about it, she has never really talked about her private life. She has always kept this mysterious part in her while I feel like an open book with her. Sometimes I think about taking the time to talk to her, but we always ended up changing our plans and ended up in her bed.

I passed through the automatic doors and greeted the receptionist with a nod. She blushed as soon as she saw me and looked down. I never once thought I was making such an effect. I mean, I've never really found myself attractive. Besides, I'm someone who doesn't really take care of herself. I have no style of clothing or looks to be noticed, I'm just what I am. Within a few minutes, I had arrived on the first floor. Nayeon had warned me that I could come in immediately as she was aware of my visit. I knocked on the door first to signal that I was there. She was standing by the windows and she was talking on the phone. With her hair tied, she wore black gym shorts that allowed me to admire her milky legs and a grey crop top, it was as if she had just done her sports session. This girl really had everything to please and I'm surprised she doesn't have guys who are running after her. They're probably intimidated because when she looks at you, it's like you get naked.

So I sat in the couch waiting for her to finish and admire the various paintings that decorated the living room. Every time I come here, I always notice new things.

"Love you too Dad. Tell Mom I miss her too... take care of yourself, I love you both, bye."

It was the first time I heard her talking to her parents. I had become even ore curious about them. I wonder what they look like and what they do for a living.