eighteen

She pulled away

She pulled away. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that, I don't know why I did—."

I cut her off, kissing her again. My hands making their way up to her neck as she locked hers into my hair.

"Alex, what the fuck is going on in your room—what the fuck." Nico stood frozen at the door. "You know what, I don't even care anymore. I think it's time to go house shopping." He turned around

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." Rachel swore, getting up and speeding around the place picking up her stuff. "I'm not gay, oh god, what the fuck is wrong with me."

Ouch?

I couldn't say anything, I was actually at a loss for words.

How could you just kiss someone and then say shit like that?

"I have to go." She said. "What?" My mouth was dry.

"I can't do this right now." She spoke, still rummaging around the room. "You can't do this? Jesus Rachel, think about anyone other than yourself for once?" I scoffed, tears welling up in my eyes.

"Nico's not a snitch you know that, you fucking know that. We can forget it ever happened, please don't leave me, no one will ever know." I pleaded.

Without another word she walked out.

"Rachel!" I yelled after her. The sound of the door falling closed echoed in my mind.

Great, fucking great.

While aggressively getting up from the couch, I bumped against the table, causing the glass vast standing on top of it to fall to the ground and break.

I loudly groaned in annoyance, then took a breather and stomped upstairs.

"What was all that?" Nico asked, passing me in the hallway. "I don't want to talk about it." I said, walking to my bed in a fast pace, then throwing myself face down onto it.

He followed me into my room, a confused expression on his face.

"Talk to me, im here for you."

"I hate that we have a good sibling relationship." I said into my pillow. "Uh, okay? Apart from that, what is going on, I want the full details."

I lifted my head to look at him. "Please don't look at me differently after this."

"If this is about you and that Daniëlle woman, you know I don't care about whatever's going on between you two right?"