༶ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟶 ༶⁠

I went towards the car settling myself down at the passenger's seat

He entered the car while shutting the door back with a loud thud.

Settling himself he took his time checking me out before gulping noticing my exposed thighs.

I chose to ignore him and sat there with my legs wide spread.

I could feel his continuous gaze on me throughout the journey. Though I wasn't reacting, it was making me hella nervous.

Finally, we entered the parking area and I literany jumped out of the car.

I started walking towards the hall when he too joined me before grabbing my waist tightly indicating how much
of insecure he was. And that's what I wanted.

I could feel innumerable gazes over myself which did made me uncomfortable for sure. But having no option
left with myself I thought to carry on with the same attitude which I never personally like to have.

He introduced me to some of his business partners and acquaintances. meanwhile his grip on my waist never
loosened not even for a second.

"Hello there Mr. Rathore. Who's this hot young lady with you?" Someone said while checking me out openly.

He was none other than Akshat Verma. That asshole who knows nothing other than harassing Girls, looting others, unethical behaviour, etc.

"Why the hell are you here?" Rishi roared protecting me from his gaze.

"Arey arey calm down Mr. Rathore. I was just asking who this hot lady is?" He said.

"Jubaan Sambal kar baat karna biwi hai wo meri uski taraf tumne apni ghatiya najar bhi ghumayi toh bohot bura anjam bughatna padega tumhe. Get lost! "Rishi yelled taking me away from there.

"Mujhe ghasitna band kare aap. Aapko kyu Itna bura lag rana hai Jab koi mujhe dekh raha ho?" I said while taking my wrist out of his hold.

"Kyu? Huh! Because I'm your husband." He said.

" No of Course you aren't. Not considering the way you behave with me." I said.

" Are you trying to deny the facts?" He asked.

" NO, I'm not but you are." I replied.

"Fuck that" he said and went away from there leaving me alone.

Inhe samajhta kyu nahi hai ki ye abhi bhi mujhse pyaar karte hai. Aur kya kya hona baki reh gaya yeh to bhagwan bhi na jaane. Ganapati Bappa Morya!

I was in my own thoughts when that creepy guy approached me.

Before I could walk away he stood in front of me caging me between himself and the wall.

I wish I could beat the shit out of him but I can't because I don't want to create scene in the public and obviously not at the party.