Part 4, Scene one

(later that night)

Utahime: (she lay mindlessly on her bed, she have always had this habit of tormenting herself with what happened during that day until she sleeps off)... (She looked at her ceiling, as the sleep seemed not to want to elude her and then suddenly images of Gojo she saw earlier that day flooded her memories she couldn't phantom how and why the fuck those images stuck to her mind). (she could remember every detail of his body his packs muscles how well toned they were and his face and fuck it turned her on, real hot and she could feel her undies soaking with her juices as she rubbed her legs together to relieve herself a little though, it wasn't enough)... (after a while she blanked her thought and closed her eyes and forced herself to sleep, which for the first time worked).
(The next day she woke up late and rushed to prepare her self for the days activities shoko called later that morning at breakfast)

Utahime: (on the phone) hello!

Shoko: You! Utahime How's it hanging!

Utahime: I'm great, why'd you call.

Shoko: Uhm I wanted to confirm something are you a virgin?

Utahime: What what kind of question is that?

Shoko: Ha-ha gotcha just kidding! (She sounded tired and least energetic as usual)

Utahime: (Exhales) Shoko!

Shoko: Principal Yaga called me and asked if I knew where Gojo is his line wasn't Going through I called to know if you were with him).

Utahime: That's not funny Shoko!

Shoko: I really thought you were with him seeing as you two are secretly getting along with each other.

Utahime: Shoko! I swear if I get there!

Shoko: (giggles) maybe he's on clan business I'll call Yaga and tell him he's away.

Utahime: (Signs and puts down her phone as she continued on the pasta she was eating)... (She thought about what shoko said she had another erotic dream last night and soon a part of those dreams flooded back in her mind and those feelings began again, which was quite weird cause she normally only felt a little horny at night before she goes to sleep and it was growing stronger she remembered everything that she thought she'd forgotten and put behind her)... [This is crazy is guy actually having a grave effect on me? No it's just my imagination] (But the pangs of her desire where hitting her hard it made her start accepting it subconsciously, She screamed in her mind) [Gojo I'll never forgive you for this what have you do to me I'm sick of this!](She's never felt like this before, ever, it's like she was drowning in intense lust and this was really new to her as a 30 year old virgin she can't even say this out loud how the fuck has she remained a virgin up until now!... She had dated a few guys before, but it never lasts cause the sex topic comes up and she butts out immediately not that she didn't want to or anything it was just that the relationships hasn't gone on long enough or that they don't know each other all that well for such, at least that's what she felt, then she thought for a while and realised something, she's now thirty and she's a [virgin!? Wait that's it that's why, I'm having this stupid feelings! How could I not know this?] With that she knew what she needed to do immediately thought she wasn't sure)

(Two weeks later...)

(School sessions hadn't resumed yet though she came by the environment and decided to see Shoko)

Utahime: Hi Shoko! (As she entered the lab)

Shoko: Utahime!... Nice to have you here!

Utahime: Care to chat for a bit?

Shoko: (dropped the the tools she held and removed her hand gloves, then heads to sink to wash them) I could really use a break right now, care for coffee?