Part 3, Scene eight

(Utahime ran out of the building flustered and headed for the streets she felt embarrassed a little and flushed by the fact that she slept in and enjoyed the bed of someone she hated so much. She staggered a little across the street she was befuddled, images of his appearances kept flooding her mind and this was magnified by that dream she had, she couldn't believe it, or more like she refused to accept it, she was actually attracted to that devastation of a man! She felt furious, she was angry at herself for actually lusting after him and more so, she's older than he was, and felt it was a disgrace for her to display such pathetic behavior in front of that loser)... (obviously she was over thinking things again, she was strong to have held out this long -being the only one who could get close to him if she wanted - any other woman could have seized the opportunity he had kept her in, and make the most of it, she knew the problem that she had with him, he was a spoiled brat and being the strongest jujutsu sorcerer, blessed with godlike capabilities and physical features, he always got whatever he wanted and women where the major! But seeing that Utahime didn't turn out like other women- including her friends - Shoko and Meimei, made him curious and result to a subconscious desperate attempt to clear his self-proclaimed overall sovereignty over women. Knowing this, she had also kept avoiding him and playing extremely hard to get and him not being good in genuine relationships ends up ruining things. This had started since they where first year students, up until now even as teachers. The font they kept, always made it seem like they were close but reverse was the actual case)... (then she remembered, Shoko had being calling her throughout the night she needed to let her know she was fine she gotten in a train at the bus station and was heading home. Shoko had finally picked her call after a series of calling and she was the first to speak).

Shoko: Utahime I'm so-so sorry we were all wasted last night I didn't even know what I doing anymore, Meimei offered to let us stay at her house but you insisted, you wanted to stay back, but if I was in my right mind I definitely would've dragged you along! Oh gosh! I hope you didn't sleep ant the bar!

Utahime: ugh! No I didn't.

Shoko: you went back to Kyoto all by your self that night?!

Utahime: No, we should talk later, I just wanted to let you know that I'm fine.

Shoko: Okay I'm in Kyoto now and since I have no patients, I'll be free today. I'm coming over, when will you be home?

Utahime: Seriously, Shoko there's no need to, I'm fine!

Shoko: Don't worry anytime works! (she wasn't listen).

Utahime: D- (she hung up before she say any other).

(at Utahime home she just came in and decided to have some green tea and bread when she had a knock on the door she kept the kettle of hot water on the kitchen table and headed towards the living room where her entrance door was)

Utahime: (she yells) Who is it? (as she approached the door).

Shoko: it's me Shoko? (from outside).

Utahime: Oh okay! (as she opened the door).

Shoko: Utahime!

Utahime: Shoko! (hugs her)... (and leads her inside to have a sit at her couch)

Shoko: what happened? I was so worried about you, even Aunt Meimei tried your number last night.

Utahime: uh! it was a long story but I just arrived this morning, can I get you something.