Chapter 1 - Suffering

I heard female voices, "I don't think this kid is going to make it." One of them said. "Apparently someone brought him here after he stood in front of a car." The other said.

My eyes opened slowly. I was laying on a warm bed. One of the women looked down at me, her hair was brown and looked thick. "He's opening his eyes." She said calmly.

Why are they taking care of me? I thought to myself. I quickly sat up, "What am I doing here?" I asked in a gruff tone of voice.

The woman tilted her head. "You were ran over." She responded.

I scoffed, "WELL I KNOW THAT MUCH!" I yelled. The woman took a step back away from me with wide eyes and gasped.

"Watch your tone." She said in a surprised-ish tone of voice.

I looked away before getting out of the bed.

"Where do you think you're going?!" The woman asked using a loud voice and a crude tone.

"Out of this place. It's to fancy." I scoffed.

"You can't just walk out!" The woman exclaimed.

"Why?!" I yelled.

"Because you still need to pay for our service!" The woman yelled.

"Well let me tell you something, I don't have a single penny to my name!" I yelled.

The woman put her right hand over her mouth. "You don't have any money?" She gasped.

"No why would I? I'm homeless." I scoffed.

"Well if you don't pay you don't leave." The woman pouted.

"Heh, you think you can contain me here?" I scoffed.

The woman nodded.

"Well you'd be wrong." I told her.

I scanned the room, until I noticed a way out.

The back window is open.

I ran towards the woman, when I got in front of her I sidestepped to the left. Then ran, the window was a straight shot from where I was.

I quickly leaped out the window and looked down. My eyes widened in horror.

This building, I was on the top floor. There's no way I'm surviving this.

I got inches away from the ground. Then my vision became purple.

I'm going to end this chapter really short. I'm going camping this week so this short thing is this week's chapter.

Also here is my schedule for chapter releases:

Monday: chapter comes out.

Tuesday: start on next chapter.

Wednesday: put a lot of work into the next chapter.

Thursday: Off day? (Depends on how I feel)

Friday: Off day.

Saturday: go through and edit it make it better.

Sunday: Have my editor go through it and fix my editing mistakes and my writing mistakes.

Monday (again I know): publish the chapter.

Also if you want to be apart of the community who helps me write these books, email sagediablo12@gmail.com and say, "Discord".

Then I will invite you to the discord.