Marry Me....

Part 48

Taehyung - where are we going?
So hyun - i don't know, woo sik hyung just texted me the address and told me to come with you.
Taehyung - I have things to plan. What is he doing now?

—----------------------

Woo sik - are you ready? They'll be here in a few minutes.
Eunji - yes I am.
Soo young  - omg,, i can't believe my other friend will get married soon. I think I was born to die single.
Ji woo - that's not true. You'll find someone, don't worry.
Soo young - you both have been having a boyfriend and a semi boyfriend for years and i don't have either of that.
Woo sik - aish. She is again gaining sympathy for her single self. Doesn't she know she is an angry bird? Who would even want to date her? 
Soo young - YAH!! Woo-
Eunji - guys chill. Remember why we are here. The proposal.
Ji woo - yeah, don't fight here. He is going to be here( glances at her phone)- he is HERE!! Run.
Eunji - what ok.. Best of luck guys.
Ji woo-  we should say that to you. Good luck.
Eunji - thankyou.
Soo young- let's go. They left.

POV eunji - this is it. I can't believe I will marry him. The person who I met 16 years ago.....
___________________-

Taehyung - where the hell is he?
So hyun - i don't know. His phone rings - hello? Oh okay...   I think there are network issues  here.  I'll be back in 5 minutes. bye
Taehyung- wait- what? You are leaving too? Where is he?
He gets a text from Woo sik - walk 20 steps straight. Taehyung - where are you? And what is this? I have work to do Woo Sik. woo sik - just walk.
Taehyung - fine. ( He walks to the main area)
Taehyung - now what? Hello? What is it?
Taehyung - where is this stupid.
Suddenly music starts playing.
Taehyung - Is he kidding me? I am leaving.
He turns around and finds - Eunji?
She smiles at him.
Eunji - surprise!!
Taehyung - what is going on?
She holds his hand- remember when we were in my office and i told you i think of marrying you and asked what if I propose to you. What did you say?
Taehyung - that i will gladly accept it.
Eunji- will you?
Taehyung - what's going on?
Eunji - Taehyung, do you remember our first meet?
Taehyung - yes....in college-
Eunji- no it wasn't in the college.
Taehyung - how?
Eunji - when I was 11. I used to go a park. the beautiful park I have ever seen. One day , I saw a boy there. He was with his friends. His smile was so pure. It made me want to talk to him.. but I never did...
Taehyung - eunji?
Eunji- He was my first love. I did liked heesung but him. My feelings was him were different. You can call it one sided but it was sweet. I used to go there always just to watch him..but one day he didn't come. After waiting a week for him. I stopped going there. I always thought I would never get to meet him. Never get to tell him that his smile is the prettiest I have ever seen.. until one day, I bumped into him.
(His eyes meet eunji's)
Eunji- You. The smile I fell for ages ago, my first love , it was you.. when you came to my seat that day. I recognised you instantly. My heart knew it was you. It made me angry when you said that because I thought you were a good person. And you are..
*She caress his face*
Eunji - maybe it was destiny for us to bump into eachother.
Taehyung - why didn't you tell me before?
Eunji- I was waiting for this day.
Taehyung - what's today?
She gets down on her one knee. Taking out a beautiful ring from her pocket.
Taehyung - eunji?
Eunji- I love you Taehyung. I have always been in love you. From the day I saw you at the park. To today. And for forever. I want you to be part of my life. For forever.. Will you Marry me?
Taehyung- eunji....
Eunji - why? You don't wanna marry me now?
*In the next second, he gets down on hisnone knee too , taking out the ring box*
Taehyung - we are determined to do everything together aren't we?
Eunji - Taehyung?
Taehyung - when you didn't reply to me for days... I thought the only way you will be with be always if you'll marry me. And then I bought this. *He opens the box*
*She looks at the rings and gets shock*
Eunji- this?
Taehyung - I broke the bracelet I bought for you so I made a similar ring with it. 
Eunji- you haven't answered me yet?
Taehyung - ofcourse I'll marry you.  Will you marry me?
Eunji- I can't wait to.
They wear eachother's ring. And stands .
He pulls her into a long , just got proposed kiss.
Eunji - I love you
Taehyung - I love you too.

Then they heard a loud voice ..
So hyun - omg!! No one told me!!!?
Eunji- I am sorry. I feared you will tell him.
Woo sik - you are spoiler for a fact.
Ji woo - eunji you have a ring?
Eunji- well I just got proposed too..
Ji woo - really.. I am so happy for you both.
Taehyung - you guys are great.
Soo young - you both look perfect with eachother. This ring. It looks kinda familiar?
Eunji smiles- it's similar to the bracelet I used to wear. It was given by him.
Soo young - gosh tae, you are perfect.

During their conversation, eunji looks at Taehyung and he looks back.
Taehyung - thankyou.
Eunji - thankyou