Team Triple S goes to Whole Foods (gone wrong)

Sonic: "'Shad, wake up, it's time for breakfast."

The hedgehog then threw a pack of strawberry pop-tarts at Shadow's face, as he grabbed it and ate it without unwrapping the foil.

Sonic: "C'mon, get up, you're going to be late for school."

Shadow: "Ugh... I don't go to school, dumbass."

Sonic: "You do now, considering I just enrolled you in school. Now get your lazy ass up, the bus is almost here."

Shadow: "Well then, I'm skipping school."

Sonic: "You can't skip school or else I'd get arrested!"

Shadow: " Well tbh you kinda deserve to get arrested since you knocked over everyone's cars that one time."

Sonic: "Hey, that was an accident!"

Shadow: "How do you accidentally cause thousands of dollars worth of property damage?!?!"

Sonic: "... Good point..."

Shadow: "Also, adding on to that, you evaded arrest, isn't that illegal?!?!"

Sonic: "That was only because you framed me!!!"

Shadow: "...oh yeah..."

Sonic: "Now c'mon, get up, the bus is here."

Shadow: "I'm still not getting up."

Sonic: "GET THE FVCK UP OR I AM GOING TO BEAT YOUR ASS, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!!!!!!"

Shadow: "If you do it, then I'll call Child Protective Services. Hey, wait a minute you're not my dad!"

Sonic: "Oh... nvm you don't have to go to school."

Shadow: "Good, now get tf out of my room and turn the lights off, I'm trying to sleep."

The blue hedgehog then walked out, turning off the light switch to his right before he left.

~A few hours later~

Shadow then woke up, now realizing it was 1:
45 p.m

He then got up from his bed and went to the kitchen, where he prepared his morning coffee.

Sonic: "I guess you finally woke up, it was about time you did."

Shadow: "Can you just leave me tf alone."

Sonic: "Actually, I can't, considering we need to go grocery shopping and we're going to Whole Foods."

Suddenly, some random gray hedgehog who idk about popped his head out of the trash can.

Silver: "Yeah, and I'm coming to!"

Sonic: "Get back in the trash can, Silver."

Silver: "Actually, I won't, because that's child abuse!1!1!1!2!"

Sonic: *whispering*Ugh, you kids these days are so fucking annoying..."

Silver: "Why am I even in here to begin with? I mean, the fans love me, don't they?"

Sonic: "Yeah, but tbh your debut game kinda sucked ass."

Silver: "So? I mean, that was like eighteen years ago, no one really cares anymore."

Shadow: "He's got a point, Sonic."

Sonic: *rolling his eyes* "Ugh, fine, but when we get back you're going right back to the trash can!"

Silver: "YIPEEEEE!!!!!"

_____________________________________________

~At Whole Foods~

Shadow: "Alright, what all are we supposed to get?"

Sonic: "Well, we need eggs, milk, and whatever else there is."

Silver: "That's... not very useful."

Sonic: "Can you please just shut the fuck up for once?!?!"

Silver: "Gosh... You should watch your mouth, considering we're in public, 'ya know?"

Sonic: "DID YOU NOT JUST HEAR WHAT I SAID, YOU BASTARD?!?!?!?!?"

This had earned several weird looks from other people, as they all raised an eyebrow in confusion.

Shadow: "Good job, Sonic, now look at what you've done."

Sonic: "Can you not."

Silver: "I...think it's best if we just walk away, right, you guys?"

The three hedgehogs then slowly walked behind the large crowd of people, as they still had the same weird looks.
_____________________________________________

~Later that day, when they got home~

Sonic: *slamming open the front door* "Alright, well, we got absolutely nothing on our list, and whose fault is this?!?!"

Silver: "Uh... Yours?"

Sonic: "SHUT THE FUCK UP OR YOUR GOING STRAIGHT BACK TO THE TRASH CAN, DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!?!"
_____________________________________________
And they all lived happily ever after (not)

The end ig