13. Last Hoorah II [M]

[ 13. Last Hoorah II ]

I was never one to follow orders. It was almost a game to me, to see how many times I could completely ignore someone's clear instructions before they'd lose their mind.

But once Hayes pulled his dick out, I didn't hesitate.

When he said to jump, I asked how high. That was why I obeyed, opened my mouth, and let him face-fuck me silly. I felt the tip of his cock slam against the back of my throat numerous times, leaving me a sputtering, coughing mess.

"Good boy," Hayes mumbled brusquely, his voice gritty with desire. "You take it so well."

I looked up, seizing the sight above me. He was kneeling over me, holding on to the top of the headboard with one hand. The other was carded through my hair, already hot and sweaty while he guided my head up and down his cock. My eyes watered, blurring the sight of him staring down at me like a prized trophy.

He finally gave me a slight reprieve when he pulled out. I gasped and clenched my fists above my head, my knees bending to ground me to the mattress. The grip in my hair loosened and instead smoothed down my unruly locks, petting me like the good boy I was.

His other hand dropped from the headboard and hooked under my chin, cupping my jaw. "Open," he ordered and I did. "Look at you, swallowing my cock obediently when you aren't running your mouth. I should have done this sooner."

Instead of the rough, ruthless thrusts deep into my mouth, he slid the head of his dick over my tongue gently. I pursed my lips around it and sucked, enjoying this more than I'd ever before. Perhaps it was the thrill of who my partner was, or the fact that my wrists were tied, or just the fact that this was the last time I'd give head in my lifetime. It was just different. Good different.

"Wonder if your ass will swallow me this well. Can't imagine your attitude gets you many suitors," Hayes chuckled, thinking aloud at that point. I had half a mind to bite his dick off after all. "Fuck, Vinnie, your eyes are so—"

I pulled off, needing a minute to catch my breath. He seemed to respect that, moving from his spot at my shoulders to back over my middle. My cock was solid and throbbing by then. Something about the way he spoke during all of it really did something for me. It made me want to listen, to do as he said, to be available for his darkest fantasies.

"My turn," Hayes said. My stomach flipped. "I have one rule. If you break this rule, I'll have to punish you. So long as you listen as well as you suck cock, I think you'll be fine. Do you understand?"

Whatever punishment he had in mind had me equal parts excited and uneasy. I nodded, but again, he stared at me expectantly. "Yes, I understand. What's your rule?"

He grabbed my cock in one hand, squeezing ever so gently. I cried out from the sudden contact, the sound coming straight from my gut. Hayes smiled that wicked smile again, beginning to stroke me at a respectable tempo.

"Do not cum until I say so. Say you understand."

With that, he thumbed the tip and I sighed in pleasure, my head falling back against the pillows in defeat. "I understand," I said, just barely. His head dropped to lick up the shaft again, his tongue warm and wiggly and making my stomach clench in anticipation.

Hayes cupped the head with his lips, a gentle suction to start what I presumed to be some really good head. I didn't know much about him, but the last ten minutes or so were really showing his true colors. I gasped when he changed the pace and sucked hard, going down my length further and back up again. Soon, I was desperately yanking at the zip-ties and suppressing my sounds into my shoulder.