14. Last Hoorah III [M]

[ 14. Last Hoorah III ]

I tried to do as he told me, I really did, but it was hard to relax when there was seven inches—at least—of cock invading my sinuses. He let up, giving me a break from getting face-fucked by just letting me go at my own pace. That helped, I'd assume, because soon there were two fingers inside of me.

"So, so tight," Hayes muttered, leaning over to get a better look. I hadn't expected this to be what he was like in the bedroom. My stomach clenched as he fingered me, his eyes focused on the action. "So fucking sexy."

When he felt I was prepped enough, which was more than necessary, he backed off of my face. I gasped for air and threw my head back, thankful that was over. I liked sucking dick, but that was work. "Fuck you for that," I spat out between heaving breaths.

"Don't act like you didn't like it," he laughed, kneeling at my bottom once again. I rolled my eyes and stared at the ceiling, waiting rather impatiently for the main event. "I hope you don't forget my rule."

"Yeah, whatever."

Hayes stopped moving, his cock now dripping with lube and pre-cum onto my hole. "I'm sorry, would you like me to stop? I can go finish myself off and leave you here," he said and I felt my stomach fall. I would rather die now than have that happen. "Is that what you want, Vinnie?"

"No," I muttered.

"Then lose the attitude," he said, pushing on my thighs. I was nimble, but not flexible. "Ready?"

I nodded, then thought better of it. "Yes."

He lined up and I could feel the pressure, burning like the fire between us tonight. Hayes was looking down, his face the epitome of unbridled focus and desire. I bit down on my lip, waiting for the pain to subside so I could enjoy this as much as I could.

"Fuck," Hayes muttered and I let out a puff of breath, watching his expression change from determination to awe. His jaw fell open slightly, eyebrows furrowed, and eyes closed. He pushed all the way into me and paused, taking a moment to get me used to his width.

I wished I could use my hands. It was something I'd never thought much about until it was taken from me, but I loved to touch during sex. I liked to grab and pull and scratch and caress. With my wrists bound, I was powerless. Hayes was hot and experienced and knew what was going on, not to mention he seemed to like to please me just as much as he was, but it left something to be desired. I wished I could grab his hair, or push him around.

He grabbed my cock that was leaking on my stomach and started jerking me. I let out another moan of surprise. While Hayes began to find a comfortable rhythm pumping in and out of me, I desperately wrapped my legs around him to pull him closer. My toes curled, jaw clenched, and I felt like I was already coming far too close to the edge.

His hand stopped. "Nuh-uh," he said, hips still moving slowly.

Hayes shifted so he was slightly to my left. My eyes screwed shut when I felt him find that familiar spot inside, hitting it effortlessly. Wild, untamed fire spread over my body and I started yelling out unintelligibly. He didn't let up, continuing to slam my prostate, sending me into a frenzy.

"Please, touch me," I begged. "Please."

He ignored me, instead pushing my left leg off of him and back against my chest, before bringing it to meet my other one so I was turned almost onto my side. I looked up at him, finding his eyes trained on my body while he fucked me.

The friction of my cock hitting my hip and the mattress and the top of my thighs was driving me crazy. "Hayes, please," I cried again, tugging at my wrists.