𝐈𝐕 ; where's the trophy? (he just comes running over to me)

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐘? (𝐇𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄)the alchemy ( taylor swift )

the alchemy ( taylor swift )

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

TURNS OUT, CAPTURE THE FLAG IS TAKEN very seriously at camp half-blood.

i was released from the infirmary the next morning. will solace told me not to shadow travel or raise the dead anytime soon. i guessed i would owe the healer an apology.

leo, jason, piper, and i were on the blue team. the cabins on our team were as follows; hephaestus, aphrodite, athena, apollo, tyche, hypnos, hecate, nike, jason, and me. in my opinion, our team was pretty stacked.

we had annabeth, the most skilled camper in combat strategy. there was also jason, a child of the big three. me, a child of a titan. leo, a fire user. piper could use her charmspeak to get the other team's flag. there was the tyche cabin which had a knack for winning even when it seems unlikely. the hecate cabin could control the mist. the hypnos cabin could put others to sleep. the apollo kids were skilled in archery and healing. and the nike kids were terrifyingly competitive.

we had this game in the bag.

annabeth laid the game plan down on us. we would hide our flag on zeus' fist, a pile of rocks in the forest shaped like a large fist. there were protests, stating the rock pile was cursed, so it would make us lose the match. annabeth assured that because it was cursed, no one from the other team would want to go near it, let alone climb it, so we would win easily.

we were suited in helmets with blue tassels on top and bronze battle armor. we were also granted permission to use all magical items. i could only use my sword in knife form in risk of dissolving the essence of one of my opponents. that would result in getting no dessert for a week, and we couldn't have that. awful, awful punishment.

the aphrodite campers were put on border control with pretty insignificant jobs. the apollo campers, will, kayla, and austin, were defending the flag on top of zeus' fist because they could shoot down opponents before they even reached the peak. the athena campers, piper, and jason were to retrieve the opposing team's flag. the hephaestus campers were setting traps on our territory to fend off enemies. the tyche and nike campers were patrolling all around the woods. lou ellen and the rest of the hecate cabin would be using their control over the mist to obscure the other team's vision of our flag.

that left me patrolling the best spot to cross the river in order to reach zeus' fist. basically, i was a goner.

annabeth's grand plan in retrieving the flag would be piper. her powers were perfect for this game. it would be impossible for us not to win with her.