Chapter 10: The First Investigation

It was time to investigate, Y/N knew there was a very limited time until the class trial so there was no time to waste.

Celeste: You seem more active than I thought you'd be.

Y/N: Of course, while I can't say I was a friend of Sayaka I would rather not be killed due to something like this.

Celeste: I see, I may look around but don't expect anything.

Y/N: Got it. Be safe.

Celeste: You too.

Y/N and Celeste went there separate ways and Y/N knew exactly where to go first, Makoto's room. Mondo and Sakura were already there standing guard as they said and Kyoko was investigating his room. Makoto was also there but he looked scared to enter the bathroom.

Y/N: I know you're scared Makoto, but it's something that needs to be done.

Makoto: I...alright.

Just then Mondo Spoke up.

Mondo: Ya know, I realized something while I was on guard duty...the killer could've already destroyed some evidence right? Before anyone found the body, I mean. There's a trash room here in the dorms, right? They coulda tossed some stuff in there...

Y/N: That's actually a good point. The killer could've tried to toss something out...who's on trash duty?

Sakura: Hifumi I believe.

Y/N: Well we'll have to talk to her.

Mondo: Anyone who raises their hand to a woman is scum that deserves death. That's what my brother taught me. So if I ever find the son of a bitch that did this, I'm gonna pound his goddamn face in.

Makoto: But...what if it was a girl that did it?

Mondo: ...That'll all get sorted out when the time comes.

Y/N walked over to Kyoko who was looking around the room.

Y/N: Hey Kyoko.

Kyoko: ...

Makoto: What are you doing?

Kyoko: Isn't it obvious?

Makoto: N-No, not really...

Kyoko: I'm searching.

Makoto: Searching...?

Y/N: She's look for evidence that can lead to the killer. 

Makoto: Oh...

Y/N: Find anything interesting?

Kyoko: We'll see.

Y/N: Before we go into the bathroom Makoto we better look around the room, maybe we'll find something.

Makoto: R-Right.

Y/N: Well the scratches shows a possible struggle...no more like a guaranteed one. 

Makoto: Dammit...! I was right here in the other room! If only I'd heard something!