36

Hey babies!

This chapter is more of a long filler!

I hope yall dont mind.

Excuse any misspellings and typos, I haven't had the time to double back to check over anything, in this chapter.

But, I hope you enjoy!

~ Charmed x

AMAHLE|

The next few days were intense. The pain from my surgery had finally caught up with me, but Jey was there to try and make things easier, and I was truly thankful. He made sure that I had everything I needed and that I didn't have to lift a finger.

He helped me with the smallest tasks, whether it was helping me take a shower, cleaning my incisions, making sure I get to the bathroom or just simply sitting beside me. His constant presence and care made the pain more bearable.

Today we were sitting downstairs, on the couch, waiting on Trin and Jon to arrive. Trin was worried about me and made sure they made time to come and visit and check up on me. Jey even let them stay over for a few days until they all had to return to work.

Jey gently massaged my feet as I scrolled on my IPad. "How you feelin?" he asked as he glanced over at me from the TV. I softly sighed, "I'm okay, for right now. My wounds are still a little tender, but I'm making it through." I reassured.

Jey softly smiled, "That's good to hear," he said, continuing to rub my feet gently. "Just remember to take it easy. No need to push yourself." he reminded me. I nodded my head, "I know, bae. I know." Appreciating his constant care and concern. Before long, we heard a knock on the door, following with the doorbell ringing a few times. Jey slowly removed my feet from his lap, before getting up and making his way to the front door.

"We're here!" Trin's cheerful vice called out as she and Jon entered.
"What up, uce!" I heard Jey greet them, shortly before I heard all of their footsteps approaching the living room. I looked over and smiled at them.

"Hey Yall!" I greet cheerfully, smiling through the small tinge of pain that shot through my abdomen. Trin quickly walked over to me and gently hugged me.
"Hey sis. How are you feeling?" she asked, her brown eyes filling with worry. "I'm doing better," I said, giving her a reassuring smile.
"You're brother over there has been taking great care of me."

Trin smiled, her worry easing a bit. "That's good to hear. I know he's got you covered. I'm sure he hasn't even let you lift a pretty little finger." She stated with a giggled, I lightly laughed. "He hasn't"

Jon came over next, giving me a careful hug. "Hey, sis. I'm glad you okay. You had uce, over here stressed out." he mentioned, earning a few laughs out of us.
"I know. I was stressed too. It was totally unexpected but I'm doing better now."
They all sat on the couch, Jey sitting back next to me, pulling my feet into his lap, as Jon and Trin sat next to him.

As we all settled in the living room, the atmosphere lightened. Trin shared a funny story from her matches over at TNA, causing all of us to laugh, the familiar warmth of family filing the room.

"So, what's the plan for the next few days?" Jon asked, leaning back against the couch, placing his hand on the back of the couch behind Trin. Jey glanced over at me before answering.
"Mostly resting and making sure Mal heals up properly, until it's time for me and Jon to head back out to Smackdown in two days."