Episode 7✨

"I thought you were already dead by my hands........But you are still in this world, JEON."

IBRAHIM'S POV

I sat on the bed, feeling a sense of dread wash over me. My heart pounded in my chest as I gulped, immediately hanging up the phone. Breathing heavily, I closed my eyes, the weight of my past sins pressing down on me once more. It felt like the darkness I had tried so hard to leave behind was creeping back into my life, suffocating me with its relentless grip.

"Ya Allah, why again?" I whispered, tears forming in my eyes. The memories, the guilt, the fear—it all came rushing back with a force I wasn't prepared for. Desperation clawed at my insides as I fumbled for my phone, my hands shaking. I needed guidance, a lifeline, someone who could help me find solace in this storm.

I scrolled through my contacts and dialed Moulana's number, praying he would answer. The phone rang, each second feeling like an eternity. As I waited, I bowed my head, silently pleading for strength and mercy.

"Please, Moulana, pick up," I muttered, my voice breaking. I couldn't face this alone. Not again.

After a few agonizing moments, Moulana picked up the call.

"Ibrah—"

"M-Moulana, he is b-back. What should I d-do?" I cried, my voice breaking into sobs. I tried to stifle the sound with my hand, not wanting to worry Muskan or show her my weak side. The fear and anxiety overwhelmed me, making it hard to breathe.

"Ibrahim, calm down. What happened? Who came back, my beloved?" Moulana's voice was gentle yet concerned, a lifeline in my moment of despair.

"Him" I whispered, my voice trembling. "The one I thought I had left behind. He's back, and I don't know what to do. The past... it's all coming back. I can't face it again."

There was a moment of silence on the other end before Moulana spoke, his voice steady and reassuring. "Ibrahim, listen to me. You are not the same person you were back then. You have sought forgiveness and changed your path. Trust in Allah's mercy and strength. You are not alone in this."

I nodded, even though he couldn't see me, feeling a slight sense of relief wash over me. "But Moulana, I'm scared. What if he tries to hurt Muskan or ruin everything we've built?"

"Fear not, Ibrahim. Allah is with you. Keep your faith strong, perform your prayers with sincerity, and trust in His protection. You must also be honest with Muskan. She is your partner, and she deserves to know the truth. Together, you can face this challenge."

"Moulana, I am scared. He's not an easy person; he's a hunter. He will harm my Muskan. I don't want to keep her in this situation... he will find out where I am," I said, my voice trembling with fear and desperation.

"First, calm down, Ibrahim," Moulana replied, his voice steady and comforting. "Take a deep breath and listen to me. Do one thing: take Muskan with you to another country, telling her you have a business meeting. This will give you some time to think and plan without immediate danger."

I took a deep breath, trying to steady my racing heart. "But Moulana, what if he finds us? What if he—"

"Ibrahim, trust in Allah's plan," Moulana interrupted gently. "You are doing the right thing by protecting your wife. Moving to another location temporarily will help you both stay safe while you figure out the next steps. Keep your faith strong, and remember that Allah is always with you."

I nodded, even though he couldn't see me. "Thank you, Moulana. I will do as you say. Please, keep us in your prayers."

"Always, my son. Stay strong and trust in Allah. Everything will work out, inshallah."