Love is

A/N: I don't need you to.. I just need you Part 2

As soon as Lia shuts the door, Yeji punched down the sink, making her knuckles bleed.

Why didn't i respond? I know that I like her... heck I love her. But why?? Yeji thought as she grabbed her hair in frustration. It's because I know I'm not good enough for you, Lia. You deserve the world, and I can't even give you my own heart wholeheartedly. She finally concluded.

Someday, I'll learn to offer my heart without hesitation... and I hope when I'm finally able to open my heart, that it will still be with you, Lia. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been three months since Lia left Yeji from the bathroom after she caught her having an altercation with Karina and her minions, her bullies. Once done with her wounds, Lia finally admitted to herself and to the captain that she truly has feelings for the cat-eyed girl. Unfortunately, she knew that if nothing changed about Yeji's behavior, their blossoming relationship may wither as soon as it started. 

Their friends of course caught of their confrontation and Lia's confession quickly that the next day, the three of them barged into Lia's house flooding her with questions.

"Lia-unnie, is it true?" their maknae asked.

"Have you really confessed your feelings to Yeji-unnie?" Chaeryeong followed.

It was Ryujin's question however that caught her attention.

"Lia unnie, why didn't you give Yeji-unnie a chance?" the vice captain asked.

"I said those words because I want to give Yeji a chance, Ryujin-ah." Lia replied nonchalantly as she continued to finish her assignment.

"Really? By shutting her down that quickly?" Ryujin countered. " I thought you already know of the things she did for you behind the scenes, are you just gonna ignore that?" She continued.

Left in confusion while also sensing the tension, Chaeryeong and Yuna chose to remain quiet and merely observe the conversation between the two.

"So what, Ryujin-ah? Because I'm thankful that she had been protecting me and caring for me all this time, I should be with her? That will be more disrespectful to Yeji. I want to love her for who she is, but all I've known about her is what she did for me. Yes, I know she liked me, but I did not know why! when did it start? We haven't had a single conversation without her running away from me before I could even react Ryujin-ah! How can I be her girlfriend, when every time we are around each other, it's always her that does something for me? Despite knowing that we have feelings for each other, I chose not to pursue our relationship then because I want to make sure that Yeji will at least be willing for me to take care of her too!!" Lia snapped standing up to face Ryujin which made the latter only stare at the floor. 

"The ball is not on my court anymore Ryujin. Yeji can do whatever she wants, but unless she learns to open her heart for me, then me and her will never be together." She finally calms down and puts her hand on her shoulder. "You of all people knows how Yeji has been all these years... I know you care for her. I just want for me to be able to take care of her too." She finally ended.

"Then I hope she truly gets herself together before she loses someone like you." Ryujin finally spoke up and hugged the older, while the other two joined in later. 

"I like her a lot Ryujin, but I don't want to mess it up before we even start, call me selfish maybe, but I just want to set things right before I offer her my heart." Lia ended.