𝐎𝟏𝟒 ❝ 𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘆𝗮 .ᐟ ❞

"HI, I'M POPPY FROM ANTIYOGA"
the interviewer said as they were all seated for a virtual interview. "nice to meet you." dallas smiled as he fiddled with his fingers. "awesome nice to meet you." gordon also greeted poppy with a smile.

"are you familiar with our channel?"
poppy asked and everyone went silent. denise looked at dallas to give him a look if he knows but everyone seems to not know.

"i-i'm sorry" kiawentiio chuckled nervously. "first question, there are some crazy fight scenes and cool powers in the show." poppy started to read the first question.

"what was training like? and this is just for the four of you. so ian if you don't feel comfortable answering this question, you totally don't have to answer." poppy said making gordon gasp chuckling in disbelief as ian just smiled it off.

denise turned to ian which was beside her with a look of concern and so did gordon who turned back at him. "okay. yeah, sure" ian chuckled laughing it off.

"ian was also actually in that bootcamp. he spent the most time there almost." gordon said defending ian pointing at him. "yeah, cause we were⎯ "

"why?" poppy interrupted denise making afew of them scoff abit. "we were limited to work hours because of our union." denise finished her sentence.

"it's okay, I actually am abit uncomfortable since I don't bend." ian revealed "oh?" dallas spoke as kiawentiio laughed it off.

"so we can keep moving on" ian chuckled. "dallas, this ones for you."
poppy said continuing on asking questions.

"we have been seeing comments popping up about zukka everywhere."
poppy started making denise hold in her laugh as gordon chuckled, while dallas and ian held hands infront of denise as she was inbetween them

"fans have been blowing up our feed with so many questions, can you please set the record straight about what's going on there?" poppy finished.

"yeah, what's going on there?" denise asked raising an eyebrow at them "yeah what was it?" gordon asked turning around to face them as they all laughed.

"I really don't know" ian said making everyone laugh. "well you know what's even crazier about zukka, is that we actually lived together, off set" dallas said smiling

"we did" ian spoke as he nodded. "we got together real close." dallas said bringing his hands together. "we did."
ian smiled. "close." dallas nodded

"real close." ian sakd smiling. "yea they're still close." gordon said so they can go to the next question.

"gordon, uhm have you heard of the new trend, mogging or mewing?" poppy said making everyone laugh again.

"and uh who do you think would be mogging or mewing?" poppy asked but everyone was just laughing.