Make-out Session.

Listen to Taste by Felix,Lee Know and Hyunjin for this chapter.

Y/n's POV:

We're finally finished with exams,and the principal gave us 2 weeks off,so lucky us! I'm getting ready to go party with guys at a club,to celebrate our hard work and dedication.

I decide to wear something comfortable yet sexy. I choose a tight,black knee-length dress,with thin straps,and a slit on my right thigh. I wear it with small,gold hoop earrings,my crucifix necklace,and a diamond,gold ring. I top the look off,with my black vans shoes.

~★~

I thank the Uber driver,as I walk into the club. I look around,and see a VIP section and all the boys sitting around the couch,with women on their laps. I panick and look around,searching for Jake,only to see him sitting at the corner,drinking a whiskey and staring at nothing.

I smile in relief,and walk over to the door. As I open the door,I'm stopped by a tall and built bouncer. "Sorry mam,but I can't let you in here." I frown at the tall man, "I'm sorry,but I'm confused. I'm with them." I point at the guys,hoping one would notice me. The bouncer shakes his head, "And what is your name?" He asks me, "I'm Y/n Shin." I say. He looks through the list and shakes his head again, "I'm sorry mam,you're not on this list. I can't let you in."

I scoff in frustration. "Fine then,I'll call one of them here." I pull out my phone,and dial Jake's number. I wait for him to pick up, "Jake,I need you to come by the VIP section." I say. "Why,what happened?" He asks,in a worried tone. "Less talking,more walking!" I say. I see him stand up from his seat,and walking towards the door.

He opens it,and sees me looking angry as ever. He looks between me and the bouncer. I guess he figures out,what's going on,because his glare turned dark,as he looked at the bouncer. "What's going on here?" He says,looking at the bouncer. "Nothing sir. I was just telling this lady that,she's not on the list,and I can't let her in." Jake shakes his head,one of his arms,going around my waist,pulling me closer. "No need for that. She's with us." He says, "Oh okay,my apologies,miss." I glare at him one more time. "Ignorant bastard. Can't do his job." I mumble,as we walk into the room.

"You okay?" Jake asks,looking down at me,his arms still around my waist. I look at his arms and back at him, "Uhm...Yes,I'm fine." I smile at him. He smiles back,ushering me to the table. "Oh,hi Y/n!" Jay says. "Hello there. Having fun?" I ask,as a girl fiddles with his fingers. "Yeah! You have some too." He tells me. I nod obediently.

I walk over to Jake's seat. "Wanna drink?" He asked,looking at the untouched bottle of champagne,resting in a bucket of ice. I nod, "Yes,please." I smile,holding up a champagne glass,as I watch Jake open the bottle. Soon after,watching turns into staring,and staring turns into checking him out. 'Not going to lie,he looks rather dashing in that white button up t-shirt,with the first 3 buttons undone,and his sleeves rolled up to his elbows,exposing his bulging veins. Quite frankly,I never thought I would end up falling for the boy who I despised in the beginning. How foolish of me.'  I think,biting my lip. (No lie tho,dis book is giving 'Enemies to Lovers' vibes🤭♥️✨) 

He opens the bottle,and takes my glass from my hand,our fingers touching,making my heart race. He keeps eye contact,as he hands me the glass,now filled with champagne. "Here...for the beautiful lady." He says,smiling at me,as he takes his glass,pouring whiskey in it. "Why thank you." I say,putting the glass near my mouth and taking a sip of the sparkling alcohol. "How is it?" He asks,taking a sip of his drink. "Well it's nice,but I want something stronger. We're celebrating,not having dinner!" I comment,still drinking the champagne. Jake laughs,shaking his head at my comment. "Well,what would you like to have?" I hum,thinking. "How about some Gin?" I smirk. He raised an eyebrow, "Oh? How brave of you Y/n." I giggle.

~★~

It's been a few hours and drinks,since I've been sober. Now...I'm drunk. I'm dancing on the dance floor with Jake,as he's tipsy. I move my body to the beat of the music and sing along,as Jake does the same. A few minutes later,a slow but sexual song is put on.

I move closer to Jake and wrap my arms around his neck,as his places his hands on my hips,pulling me closer to his body. We dance along to the music,until I got close enough and I kissed him on the lips. It was just a simple peck,but it still left the tall gentleman paralysed.

He stopped his movement for a what seemed like an eternity. "Oh,I'm sorry. I shouldn't hav-" I'm cut off by Jake's soft lips on mine. I don't respond immediately as I'm in shock so,Jake nibbles on my bottom lip. I gasp in shock,as I feel his tongue slip into my mouth. I kiss back and pull him closer,deepening the kiss. His hands start moving down towards my ass. The kiss turns more passionate and hotter.

He pulls away,trying to catch his breath. He smiles at me,hands on my waist. "I have a crush on you. But I didn't know how to tell you." He says looking down at me. I smile, "I've had a crush on you since the day we became friends." I laugh out. He smiles. "That's good. I thought I was the only one." We both laugh.

After a long night of partying and making out,we call it a night,and go home.

{A/N}

Hi parkiesss! How r u guys? This is chapter 7 just 4 you. Bye 😎♥️

~Saranghae💜...Izzie🖤🤍

Plz:
•Follow✅
•Comment💬
•Vote.❌

♡⁠˖⁠꒰⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠⑅⁠꒱