Wear Something Sexy For Me, Will Ya'?

Listen to Havana by Camila Cabello for this chapter.

Y/n's POV:

"Oh shit. Not again!" I say,whining at the fact that Jungwon beat me,not once,not twice and not even three times. The bastard's just too good at this! 'I should've played video games with Jake when he practically begged me to...' I think,still not believing this, "Yes! I won,again!! Hahaha!!" I ignore his constant bragging still staring at the only source of light in the room,the damn TV!

"My eyes deceive me. How is this possible?! This is outrageous. Total outrage! Ughhh!!" I say,obviously frustrated. I hear Jungwon chuckle, "Cheer up Y/n. I'm sure you'll be great with just a little practise. But for now,I gotta go to bed. I'm super tired." He says,totally not boasting about his epic win. 'Ugh,what a show-off!' I think,still hating on Jungwon.

Jake's friends and I have been getting along quite well recently. They come over to my dorm room,sometimes we meet at Jake's house or we just go out on the weekends. Today Jungwon and Jay decided to come meet me but Jay left early 'cause it appears he 'had something better to do than get beaten in a game of Mario Kart by Jungwon'. And so I had to suffer instead.

I sigh, "Alright. At this point I just want you out of my dorm room before I do something drastic." Jungwon laughs at my comment, "You're fun to hang out with. That's probably one of the reasons Jake Hyung loves you." He says with a soft grin on his face. 'Did I hear that correctly?! EEEEEH!!' I can feel the heat rush up to my cheeks and I stare at one of my boyfriend's annoying friend with eyes widened in shock and disbelief. 'No way in hell did I hear that correctly...' I think,still obviously flabbergasted.

"I th-think you should go now. There's school tomorrow anyways. See you tomorrow Wonnie!" I say,practically pushing him out my door before he could say another word. "Bye Y/nnie! See ya'." He says,with a knowing smile. "Bloody idiot..." I mumble,shutting the door in his face.

~★~

It's not long after Jungwon left,that I get a call from Jake,my boyfriend. Ahh,that sounds good...boyfriend.

"Princess?" He says in a voice deeper than usual. "Hey! Are you okay? You sound tired." I say sitting up straight on my bed. "I'm fine. I just miss you right now." I blush at his reply, 'How sweet!!' I think,searching my head for any sort of reply, "I know but,it's way past my curfew and I could get expelled for sneaking out!" I whine. "Well,it's not past my curfew and I won't get expelled for visiting you..." He replies. I can practically hear the smirk through his words.

I know there's no point in trying to change his mind as he's most likely to do as he pleases. "Well,that's if you want to..." I shrug,trying not to sound as if I want him to but I doubt that worked. "Alright then! I'm on my way. Leave the door unlocked. Oh and wear something sexy for me." He says,leaving me in a blushing fit. "JAKE!!" I scream,as I hear a deep chuckle come from the other line. "I mean it Y/n. I'm alone and I need physical touch." I gasp at his words. 'What was he talking about? Intimacy?' "What do you want us to do when you get here?" I voice my thoughts.. well,you could say that. "We'll talk about that when I get there. See you soon Princess." He says,hanging up.

~★~

A few minutes later,I hear a knock on the door and I immediately know it's Jake. "It's not locked!" I shout,standing up and fixing my white mini skirt and tight crop-top vest set.

He quickly walks in the room and closes the door behind him. He then proceeds to speed walk to me and in the process,yanking off his glasses and his jackets which were now on the floor. He walks up to me and violently smashes his lips into mine. I kiss him back,his hands travelling down to my hips and pulls me closer by them.

"J-jake..." I gasp,as he disconnects his lips from mine,slowly sucking on my jaw to my neck. "F-fuck." I let out with a trembling voice. "You like that?" He says in a hushed husky voice. I nod,unable to force a word out of my mouth.

Y/n pushes Jake away gently before whispering into his ear, "It's your turn now, Mr. Sim." She says,pushing him on the bed and getting on top of him and sucking on his neck,leaving hickeys all the way down to his collarbone.

You immediately gasp when he flips you over and you are now underneath him. "Jaeyun!" You shout softly.

"Y/n,I'm going to ask you once and only once. Okay?" I nod obediently, "Do you want me to continue or to stop? I'll understand if you aren't ready." I think for a moment then..."Yeah,I'm good. I'm ready." I say,reassuring him to carry on. "Okay then." He nods.

His next move catches me off guard...

{A/N}

Hello parkiess...'n nuwe chapter vir jou.<3 yeah I'm an Afrikaans student okay?

Anywhooo comment if you guys are loving the story so far. Byeee✨💗

~Borahae...Izzie🖤🤍

Plz:
•Follow✅
•Like🖤
•Vote.

(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。